NFL Thread | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I didn't get any alert for that. I just happened to click on this now. I think it sucks, and the Broncos are in the wrong. I will say that in any company, anywhere. My better half and her sisters have had seasons for 20 years, while they're die hards and NEVER missing more than 2 people in the worst case scenario, for a game (I've been a substitute for them for 10 years now), they wouldn't happen to fall into this. I also could go to any game I wanted from '95-'12, with a friend of mine, and 2 other options for seats on most Sundays. That said, I don't have anybody in this situation, but I feel bad for the people that are.

The Broncos have the longest sell out streak and a huge waiting list, so that's the thinking behind this from their side, but they were short sighted with this. I think you'll see this go away really quick for the next season. No one I know agrees in whole with this.

Last edited:
KaiserUEO
i

Jim and Buddy Boeheim have good taste.

I love the Patriots but these odds are insanely way too low.

The Patriots aren't going undefeated even though they are stacked.
The Raiders and Broncos back to back away from home they will lose one.

I love the Patriots but these odds are insanely way too low.

The Patriots aren't going undefeated even though they are stacked.
The Raiders and Broncos back to back away from home they will lose one.
The patsies won't go undefeated because the NFL has vowed to take over the NFC Champion's coaching in the 4th qtr and have Bill Parcells step in.

No more giving away trophies to undeserving patsy teams.

The patsies won't go undefeated because the NFL has vowed to take over the NFC Champion's coaching in the 4th qtr and have Bill Parcells step in.

No more giving away trophies to undeserving patsy teams.
This crap needs to stop.
The media is trying to reverse jinx the Patriots.
Their schedule on the road is too tough to go 16-0.

I think they will be 14-2 which is fine.
DFgOODXVYAAqH5n

This crap needs to stop.

DFgOODXVYAAqH5n
Ha, do you actually believe in jinxes?

Cant wait for the phins pats first game

This crap needs to stop.

DFgOODXVYAAqH5n

They probably wont go 16-0, but who cares, you know they are winning 13 or 14 games and I would bet my house on them being in the Afc title game.

There is no need to play out the season, heres how it will go. Your Afc title game will be Pats/Raiders at Foxboro, the pats win in a close one. Your Nfc title game will be Cowboys/Packers at Lambeu, Zeke and Dak get their revenge against the Pack in the snow. The Cowboys pull a Ny Giants from Sb 25 and hold on to the ball for 40 mins and stun the Pats. Title number 6 for my Boys.

Ha, do you actually believe in jinxes?
It's just setting up ridlicious expectations so if say the Pats drop a close game at New Orleans or Tampa on the road in September it will cause a lot unnecessary crap.

The Patriots are loaded we all know that. They aren't going 16-0 so the USA Today is trolling Belichick with this 19-0 crap.

It's just setting up ridlicious expectations so if say the Pats drop a close game at New Orleans or Tampa on the road in September it will cause a lot unnecessary crap.
Unnecessary crap for whom?

Unnecessary crap for whom?
The media. They are vultures and trust me in New England the Patriots media is the opposite of the homer Red Sox, Celtics media who kiss the local teams a$$.
The Patriots media will write crazy chit when the team only barely wins on the road or doesn't win by enough style points.
The local media hates the Patriots because Belichick gives them nothing and the team knows how to handle them when they win. Also because the media like trolling the fanbase.
When the Pats lose reading the paper or listening to radio is insufferable from the media like the team is the Browns.

Also the 19-0 stuff hurt the team in 2007. It took a lot of them to beat the Ravens, Eagles, Giants late in the season. The team started playing tight. Losing a game would have taken the undefeated crap off them.

The media. They are vultures and trust me in New England the Patriots media is the opposite of the homer Red Sox, Celtics media who kiss the local teams a$$.
The Patriots media will write crazy chit when the team only barely wins on the road or doesn't win by enough style points.
The local media hates the Patriots because Belichick gives them nothing and the team knows how to handle them when they win. Also because the media like trolling the fanbase.
When the Pats lose reading the paper or listening to radio is insufferable from the media like the team is the Browns.
I doubt any of that phases the team.

The pressure of being undefeated affected the 2007 team.

After that I would just be 14-2 and win the SB. Don't care about undefeated.

I don't buy it, the Giants pass rushers affected the team, I don't think they were phased by the game or the perfect season.

The pressure of being undefeated affected the 2007 team.

After that I would just be 14-2 and win the SB. Don't care about undefeated.

Brown: Patriots didn't practice well before Super Bowl XLII

The team was tight during practice all during the SB.
The Giants pass rush was awesome but the teams played 3 weeks earlier and Pats scored 38 points and the Giants scored 35.

Pats were tight the second half of 2007 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.