NFL Thread | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL may have already lost the Ezekiel Elliott case. Denial of accuser testimony and interview notes . They won't make the accuser available to Zeke's side and they won't give Zeke's side access to the NFL's notes from their meetings with the accuser.

The NFL would be smart to sue Zeke Elliot right now before he Foles a lawsuit in Texas. He easily has a case for Fundamental fairness.

The NFL is messed up with discipline they don't give players a fair process.

I think Petty has a game in him, if they can only keep him from getting killed.

And then, right on cue, he gets his knee euchred. Whaddayagonnado?

Edit: Apparently it's a grade 1 strain and won't keep him from Game 1. I guess we'll see what Thursday night brings.

Last edited:
Patriots have reached out to Calvin Johnson weighing if he has any interest in coming out of retirement.

Patriots have reached out to Calvin Johnson weighing if he has any interest in coming out of retirement.
just dropped Eli for him in my league.

Of course they have. I have a feeling he'll be in uniform for week 1.

NFL may have already lost the Ezekiel Elliott case. Denial of accuser testimony and interview notes . They won't make the accuser available to Zeke's side and they won't give Zeke's side access to the NFL's notes from their meetings with the accuser.

The NFL would be smart to sue Zeke Elliot right now before he Foles a lawsuit in Texas. He easily has a case for Fundamental fairness.

The NFL is messed up with discipline they don't give players a fair process.
Fair process and the law is what screwed them on Ray Rice and...wait for it...Josh Brown.

Fair process and the law is what screwed them on Ray Rice and...wait for it...Josh Brown.
John Mara and Lisa Friel are why Brown got 1 game.

Pure and simple.
Brown didn't get the system thrown at him. He was given a break by the NFL. If he wasn't forced to go to therapy because of what he did to his wife and journals he made in therapy leaked the NFL would have gotten away with being lenient towards Brown.

John Mara and Lisa Friel are why Brown got 1 game.

Pure and simple.
Brown didn't get the system thrown at him. He was given a break by the NFL. If he wasn't forced to go to therapy because of what he did to his wife and journals he made in therapy leaked the NFL would have gotten away with being lenient towards Brown.
So the 'Law' what...either failed him or failed the NFL???

Move the goal posts all you want.

Could care less, once the Giants, and us, knew what was sealed and/or protected...he was gone...forever.

So the 'Law' what...either failed him or failed the NFL???

Move the goal posts all you want.

Could care less, once the Giants, and us, knew what was sealed and/or protected...he was gone...forever.
The Giants knew everything in the journals. Mara admitted it. The Giants knew about the stuff at the pro bowl where he had to be separated from the family for being his wife in front of the kids
And NFL security had to move the family to another h9tel.
Father Flanghan aka Mara only cut Brown because of the backlash from the journals leaking. The guy
Was a FA and the Giants brought him back and knew all the stuff. Brown was honest with them if Brown journals never leak he is the kicker all of last year.
The Giants get no credit Mara got killed for the reaction of the team. They thought it was over after
A 1 game suspension.

What does everyone think about the Burfict 5 game suspension? IMHO, it was far from his worst hit, but he's pretty much lost the benefit of the doubt.

The Giants knew everything in the journals. Mara admitted it. The Giants knew about the stuff at the pro bowl where he had to be separated from the family for being his wife in front of the kids
And NFL security had to move the family to another h9tel.
Father Flanghan aka Mara only cut Brown because of the backlash from the journals leaking. The guy
Was a FA and the Giants brought him back and knew all the stuff. Brown was honest with them if Brown journals never leak he is the kicker all of last year.
The Giants get no credit Mara got killed for the reaction of the team. They thought it was over after
A 1 game suspension.
Nobody cares.

I'd get more concerned about what's in your review mirror in thr AL East than what's in your review mirror in NFL discipline.

The Kraken is coming and he won't miss a redsux game...

Over/under on HRs he hits is 2.5

Nobody cares.

I'd get more concerned about what's in your review mirror in thr AL East than what's in your review mirror in NFL discipline.

Sox always struggle with the orioles.

They will be fine.

Nobody cares.

The Sox will be fine, now that the Yanks are going to play some real teams and wont have the Awful Mariners to kick the ball around anymore for them.

The Sox will be fine, now that the Yanks are going to play some real teams and wont have the Awful Mariners to kick the ball around anymore for them.
Now you, well you need to be worried about dink and dunk dak, no running game and a MIA D, trying to stop the runaway freight train coming in 13 days...

Now you, well you need to be worried about dink and dunk dak, no running game and a MIA D, trying to stop the runaway freight train coming in 13 days...

No running game, first of all I think the Elliot suspension appeal is going to last a while, so he is going to play, even if he doesn't with this o-line you can plug in a lot of backs and they can have success. They will open up the playbook more in year 2, expect Dak to throw the ball down the field a lot more, we have a lot of weapons, the offense is loaded, the d is still a question mark.

upload_2017-8-28_18-46-28.jpeg

No running game, first of all I think the Elliot suspension appeal is going to last a while, so he is going to play, even if he doesn't with this o-line you can plug in a lot of backs and they can have success. They will open up the playbook more in year 2, expect Dak to throw the ball down the field a lot more, we have a lot of weapons, the offense is loaded, the d is still a question mark.
No the suspension won't linger.

We will hear this week.

He may get it knocked down, but he's missing that game and likely 1 more.

Plus what if what we know now, is just the tip of the iceberg??

The rapist/beater/women hater is going down.

He's a perfect poke though, I'll give u that.

No the suspension won't linger.

We will hear this week.

He may get it knocked down, but he's missing that game and likely 1 more.

Plus what if what we know now, is just the tip of the iceberg??

The rapist/beater/women hater is going down.

He's a perfect poke though, I'll give u that.
The NFLPA hired Jeffrey Kessler.

They are going to war. Zeke is playing week 1. He will get a stay in court if his appeal doesn't lower the suspension to what is sufficient for his side. Which would probably be one or two games.

Outside of that the PA will sue and Zeke will play against the Giants.

The NFLPA hired Jeffrey Kessler.

They are going to war. Zeke is playing week 1. He will get a stay in court if his appeal doesn't lower the suspension to what is sufficient for his side. Which would probably be one or two games.

Outside of that the PA will sue and Zeke will play against the Giants.
why do that??

The guy is a bad dude.

Just appeal, get it knocked down to 2 or 1...and move on.

Not a good look for the NFLPA.

I'm sure women like having a guy who pulls down 1 of their tops being defended like this.

But if it costs him games in November or December, I'll just laugh.

They losing week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.