NFL Thread | Page 239 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed Green Bay has to get a legit penalty here.

I can't believe they let this happen with their franchise player. I agree with at least the #1 pick penalty. But sheesh, all you have to do is make him the 3rd string QB and you're mostly likely in good shape for 2 games.

I can't believe they let this happen with their franchise player. I agree with at least the #1 pick penalty. But sheesh, all you have to do is make him the 3rd string QB and you're mostly likely in good shape for 2 games.
Mike McCarthy has kept Dom Capers as his DC. I mean the guy is so overrated and rides Rodgers coattails.
They didn’t know the rules. The team was waiving the white flag find a bum on the roster and either cut them or put them on IR.
It was clear Rodgers couldn’t go on IR without a New injury I watched that game last week and he took a few big shots but nothing that looked like a new injury.
They could have lied and just said concussion and boom no one questions that.

My brother just sent me his SiriusXM log in to listen to the Bills game! Brothers are awesome.

They should have to forfeit both playoff games against us the past few years.

I snagged Ezekiel off the waiver wire for today's championship in my ESPN league. I felt kinda dirty but I hope he comes through - just for today.

bpo57 , How is it at the Linc for opposing fans these days? I got a good friend of mine, a Raider fan who will be joining you and your friends tomorrow. I told him he better find some brass knuckles, wearing all that Raider gear in Philly.

bpo57 , How is it at the Linc for opposing fans these days? I got a good friend of mine, a Raider fan who will be joining you and your friends tomorrow. I told him he better find some brass knuckles, wearing all that Raider gear in Philly.
I went to Philly in 2011 as an opposing fan their fans aren’t bad to opposing fans from my experience. Of course I am sure they are bad to Cowboy or Giants fans.

I was in the lower bowl and was fine.

I can’t post in the Bills thread as they are rightfully salty over there.
Bad calls cost them 7 points.
Not sure if they win anyway but they got bad calls against them.
Now Jimmy G can beat Jacksonville.

Terrible officiating in niners jags against jags. Just horrible

The Cowboys have life.

E4FB1713-E840-4947-84FF-1D54F9DC38FD.gif

The 49ers would be the 3rd best team in the AFC maybe 4th if you
Like Kansas City.
Belichick really gave up the real deal in Garrapolo.
If you put Jimmy on the Jaguars they are SB favorites in the AFC.

the pokes window has closed...again.

We all know Elliot will do something this off season which will leave no doubt as to his next suspension.

And they still need a QB.

the pokes window has closed...again.

We all know Elliot will do something this off season which will leave no doubt as to his next suspension.

And they still need a QB.

Brilliant move by Jerry gambling that none of his O-line would get hurt.

Oh, and Dez looks like he's checked out for the duration of his contract. Most overrated WR ever? His name deserves consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.