NFL Thread | Page 237 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone catch this celebration yesterday.
JUJUHIT.0.gif

Those guys have poor attitudes and are a distraction to their team.

Beckham rules.

Can someone translate that for me?

It doesn’t look good but is there some meaning for the kids that this old fart doesn’t get?
It's mocking what Juju was suspended for.
When he took a shot at Vontze Burfict and stood over him while he was injured.
Not a smart celebration for a team that had done a lot of funny ones.

It's mocking what Juju was suspended for.
When he took a shot at Vontze Burfict and stood over him while he was injured.
Not a smart celebration for a team that had done a lot of funny ones.

Thanks for providing context. Dumbasses

I really don't get it, Davis is a good guy with a clean track record, he was the Walter Payton Man of the Year, how does he get two games?

He was during the play (albeit entirely unnecessary and what they're trying to eliminate)

Gronk was after the play

Bias

Amazing.. The 86-93 run though...2 each for the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys.
My abacus doesn’t count NFC Champ game losses because the Giants have never lost one, but I know the pokes and iggs have plenty. Therefore I’d assume the redskins have too.

Makes the AL East look weak...

But he is wrong since the player regained control before it touches. Refs are all full of . If the call were upheld they would have an ecplsunation as to why. The never admit they are wrong.

Yeah, just saw replay of Brandin Cook’s “game-winning” TD reception against Houston earlier this year

That ball actually WASN’T a catch per this rule, unlike James’ which was a TD (established possession on the ground, made a football move)

The Patriots play was a clear incompletion on the video I saw

League is a fraud, the Robert Kraft enrichment society (other owners get rich also)

Yeah, just saw replay of Brandin Cook’s “game-winning” TD reception against Houston earlier this year

That ball actually WASN’T a catch per this rule, unlike James’ which was a TD (established possession on the ground, made a football move)

The Patriots play was a clear incompletion on the video I saw

League is a fraud, the Robert Kraft enrichment society (other owners get rich also)
Where did the ball hit the ground?
There is no clear shot.

I can name plenty of calls that have gone agonist the Patriots. My god your hatred rivals mine of John Mara who actually is a POS.
Also there was 25 seconds left and on the Texans 25 you have no clue that game is any different ending.

There is no clear shot.

I can name plenty of calls that have gone agonist the Patriots. My god your hatred rivals mine of John Mara who actually is a POS.
Also there was 25 seconds left and on the Texans 25 you have no clue that game is any different ending.

It’s pretty clear on that last shot that the ball moves.

It’s pretty clear on that last shot that the ball moves.
Is it clear the ball hit the ground or do his knees block the shot like I have already seen.
Anyways I don’t care.
Every team has breaks and has had bad calls.
To think the Patriots continued greatness(not you) is not due to Brady and Belichick just wants to scream conspiracy.

There is no clear shot.

It’s all fun and games there is no hatred but recognizing a pattern of fraud isn’t something you can “help”.

Per the referees against the Steelers the Patriots played 60 mins of mistake free football (except Cook ran out of bounds one time).

Please. They did manage though, to catch the Steelers holding as they were driving to go up two scores early in the 4th, so a 2nd and 2 became a 1st and 20

The Patriots never face that because they are “discipline” which is hogwash their OL was a huge problem earlier in the year.

No hatred, just can’t turn off obvious observation.

There is no clear shot.

Upon further review this is even worse than expected. Cooks clearly did not control the ball through the ground on that play, per the angle from the back of the end zone. That's really bad. Patriots would have had :23 and three downs to go 25 yards to avoid starting 1-2, and then 1-3.

BTW, I consider Cook's play a TD per "the rules Football should be played by", but to see the rules applied in a biased manner is just up the NFL's alley.

That is remarkable, I would bet the NFL didn't even look at it...they must not have. That's the way it goes in Bob Kraft's NFL though.

Upon further review this is even worse than expected. Cooks clearly did not control the ball through the ground on that play, per the angle from the back of the end zone. That's really bad. Patriots would have had :23 and three downs to go 25 yards to avoid starting 1-2, and then 1-3.

BTW, I consider Cook's play a TD per "the rules Football should be played by", but to see the rules applied in a biased manner is just up the NFL's alley.

That is remarkable, I would bet the NFL didn't even look at it...they must not have. That's the way it goes in Bob Kraft's NFL though.
Bob Kraft’s NFL took their QB away for 4 games and took a first round draft pick for something that science proved happened and spent 15 million dollars not proving anything.
He must love that.

Bob Kraft’s NFL took their QB away for 4 games and took a first round draft pick for something that science proved happened and spent 15 million dollars not proving anything.
He must love that.

I know, and as discussed that was so ridiculous it had to be a smoke screen because the heat was getting too hot. Pretty smart if you ask me. Bit of a soap opera plot.

Remember, in my discombobulated conspiracy world the rest (or majority) of owners are in on the game, they're just supposed to keep their constituents in-line to appease the TV broadcasters.

Patriots didn't care, they had Garrappolo and the rules on their side and Brady got some rest with his wife.

I know, and as discussed that was so ridiculous it had to be a smoke screen because the heat was getting too hot. Pretty smart if you ask me. Bit of a soap opera plot.

Remember, in my discombobulated conspiracy world the rest (or majority) of owners are in on the game, they're just supposed to keep their constituents in-line to appease the TV broadcasters.

Patriots didn't care, they had Garrappolo and the rules on their side and Brady got some rest with his wife.
They also lost 1st and 4th round draft picks.
They lost a 5 year cheap cost Contributor as well.

But he is wrong since the player regained control before it touches. Refs are all full of . If the call were upheld they would have an ecplsunation as to why. The never admit they are wrong.
Yup. It’s as simple as watching the play at regular speed. Clearly a catch. Slo-mo is actually counterintuitive in this case.

If there was some sort of NFL conspiracy wouldn't the NFL have ruled Dez ball a catch a few years ago against Green Bay to get more money and more ratings having the Cowboys in the Super Bowl? Also pretty sure the Steelers are more popular than the Patriots. You guys are focusing on the catch rule way too much in one game. This happens 4 or 5 times a week across the board.

Thomas Davis got 2 games because he is a repeat offender.
It’s going to get knocked down to 1 on appeal on though.

If there was some sort of NFL conspiracy wouldn't the NFL have ruled Dez ball a catch a few years ago against Green Bay to get more money and more ratings having the Cowboys in the Super Bowl? Also pretty sure the Steelers are more popular than the Patriots. You guys are focusing on the catch rule way too much in one game. This happens 4 or 5 times a week across the board.
The NFL likes the pokes right where hey have been for last 20+ years...a regular season draw.

No need for them in January, ratings appear naturally.

The NFL likes the pokes right where hey have been for last 20+ years...a regular season draw.

No need for them in January, ratings appear naturally.
Cowboys-Patriots or Steelers Super Bowl will get the highest ratings because of bandwagoners/haters.

It’s a stupid rule but the correct call by the rule was made.
Just like the Tuck rule.
The NFL doesn’t do stuff for the Patriots benefit.
Kaiser said it right all these teams do stupid stuff and beat themselves.
Patriots don’t beat themselves unless they play the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.