NFL Thread | Page 242 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the fascination with Jon Gruden.
I mean he won with Tony Dungy’s roster and then couldn’t win anything in Tampa.
His Raiders team were filled with old veterans.
Not sure why he is held in this regard.
Now Jack Del Rio isn’t anything special but man Gruden getting an ownership stake tells me Belichick is underpaid.

Mike Tomlin has totally boned me in Fantasy. Sitting Bell is probably gonna end up being the difference between me winning $900 or $200.

This is my first year in this particular league. I feel like I’m back in the stone ages with a week 17 Superbowl.

Mike Tomlin has totally boned me in Fantasy. Sitting Bell is probably gonna end up being the difference between me winning $900 or $200.

This is my first year in this particular league. I feel like I’m back in the stone ages with a week 17 Superbowl.

You should quit any league that plays on week 17

Christian Hackenburg might be the worst draft pick of alltime.
He went in the 2nd round 2 years ago and has played for back to back 5-11 teams and hasn’t played one NFL snap.
I mean this game is over and they still won’t give the guy garbage time.

I don’t get the fascination with Jon Gruden.
I mean he won with Tony Dungy’s roster and then couldn’t win anything in Tampa.
His Raiders team were filled with old veterans.
Not sure why he is held in this regard.
Now Jack Del Rio isn’t anything special but man Gruden getting an ownership stake tells me Belichick is underpaid.

He's a good coach, people make way too big of a deal over him, plus he's been out of coaching for an eternity.

Can someone explain to me why Todd Bowles down 3 tds with 10 min to go kicks a fg, other than the fact that he is a terrible coach?

Can someone explain to me why Todd Bowles down 3 tds with 10 min to go kicks a fg, other than the fact that he is a terrible coach?
Patriots were up 42-0 last year in the same spot and he kicked a FG.
He wanted the scoreboard to look closer.
Belichick was fine giving him 3 it basically ended any chance for the Jets to win the game.

Patriots were up 42-0 last year in the same spot and he kicked a FG.
He wanted the scoreboard to look closer.
Belichick was fine giving him 3 it basically ended any chance for the Jets to win the game.

Its embarrassing going for the fg there, honestly I would hide my head in shame if I ever did that.

This might be the greatest Red Zone channel window ever.

It is in terms of quantity for late games but unfortunately not that many of them matter.

Are the Saints trying to get their kicker killed? Wow he got walloped on that fake FG attempt.

It is in terms of quantity for late games but unfortunately not that many of them matter.
Every late game matters except the Rams-49ers and Chiefs-Broncos

Rams tried to tank the 3 seed.
Well Karma just bit them as New Orleans didn’t win.
Now we get
1. Philly
2. Minnesota
3. LA
4. New Orleans
5. Carolina
6. Atlanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.