NFL Thread | Page 282 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please God make the Vikings win.

NE vs Iggles (sans McNabb) is vomit central.

Honestly it doesn't matter the Jags needed to win to stop the Pats. Eagles and Vikes don't have the Offense to beat the Pats. I hate them but might as well give them the trophy now.

Honestly it doesn't matter the Jags needed to win to stop the Pats. Eagles and Vikes don't have the Offense to beat the Pats. I hate them but might as well give them the trophy now.
P'shaw.

Jags are good.. but we have seen this before in the AFC. No consistency. Pittsburgh is the closest consistent power but even they have been up and down. After that you have Baltimore and then your flash in the pan good year the rest of the group. In hindsight, Seattle moving to the NFC really hurt as that would have been a great nemesis for NE.

If Gronk isn’t better not sure.
However I think he will be back.
Minnesota D will be hard.
Philly with Foles doesn’t scare me but it won’t be easy.

What a great day for Football. Just so incredible that we all once again are so blessed to have one team once again carry the flag for the greatest sport in America. Hopefully, like Goodells run as commissioner, it never ends. Glorious.
You forgot to use the sarcasm font.

Super Bowl lines at 5Dimes
Patriots -7 vs. Eagles
Patriots -2.5 at Vikings

Thank god Gostkowski missed that extra point in Denver 2 years ago.

Jags won turnover battle, third down efficiency, total yards. What did they lose? Penalties and points. 6 for 98 vs 1 for 10. So much goes into that but honestly how can you not question that in a conference championship??

Jags had two passes they defended early in the game which could have potentially had PI called but did not (I agree with the no calls) and they got the TO that was a pretty close call.

Gronk got knocked out of the game.

Bortles played a very good game.

Sometimes you just get beat. Kudos to the Jags. They need a better QB and they are a legit SB contender.

Jags had two passes they defended early in the game which could have potentially had PI called but did not (I agree with the no calls) and they got the TO that was a pretty close call.

Sometimes you just get beat. Kudos to the Jags. They need a better QB and they are a legit SB contender.
Great game. Fun to watch. Disappointed for DM and TC but you gotta bring your A+ game to beat Pats. They are just so good.

I want Eli back next year but, if not, love to see what he could with that D and running game.

It was a clean game. No conspiracy.
They made plays. Jacksonville was good but in the 4th didn’t close.

They were better than I thought speed wise.
As long as Brady plays they will be good. He makes the championship game 12 times in 16 years.
Denver, Mile High and NY Giants, Eli have been the kypronite.

Jags won turnover battle, third down efficiency, total yards. What did they lose? Penalties and points. 6 for 98 vs 1 for 10. So much goes into that but honestly how can you not question that in a conference championship??

Assuming you watched the game. The penalties on the jags were so obvious

One really bad holding where he tackled the NE pass rusher.

Two pretty obvious pass interference calls that weren’t even close.

The helmet to helmet was vicious and obvious.

Delay of game obvious

The refs were really letting both teams play but the jags penalties were just so egregious.

I will agree just viewing the stats it would seem crazy lopsided.

It was a clean game. No conspiracy.
They made plays. Jacksonville was good but in the 4th didn’t close.

They were better than I thought speed wise.
As long as Brady plays they will be good. He makes the championship game 12 times in 16 years.
Denver, Mile High and NY Giants, Eli have been the kypronite.

The blueprint for beating the Pats is clear, it's just if you can execute it and make a few key plays.

It's hard, but doable.

I think Minny would have a solid shot just because of the comfort of home field.

I loathe the Pats, but you can't play a B+ game and expect to beat them. Need to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.