NFL Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Florida road game down, another to go next week vs. Jameis the rapist, then it's a SNF showdown vs. Denver in the black hole

rmIXeT.gif

One Florida road game down, another to go next week vs. Jameis the rapist, then it's a SNF showdown vs. Denver in the black hole

rmIXeT.gif

The Raiders should just stay in Florida for the week.

Levean Bell is the best all round RB in NFL.
Also the. giants won so congrats but that team did not look good at all. Keenum was awful and it wasn't because of the NYG pass rush.
Eli looks terrible. McAdoo was hired for the offense and it has been awful.

Also the. giants won so congrats but that team did not look good at all. Keenum was awful and it wasn't because of the NYG pass rush.
Bell is good.

Very good.

This could be a champ game preview.

Too bad Ben isn't there because they hanging.

As for the Giants, let's check in on 11/28.

How about Gurley? Shut him down too.

Funny how every time the Giants win it was because the opponent is terrible. Heard that s lot over the years...much of the 2007 and 2011 seasons included.

Lets see what happens in the rematch at Metlife, The Cowboys are a much different teams right now.

It will probably be like basically every Giant- Cowboy game and go down to the wire.

I'm more concerned about Philly. Can't believe they're actually good, I was ready to enjoy them being cellar dwellers for a few years.

Lets see what happens in the rematch at Metlife, The Cowboys are a much different teams right now.

From what little I see it's a dink and dunk offense and with a stud WR who makes Odell look like Lou Gehrig.

Giants D has tightened up a bunch since then too.

Just WAIT till we get you in YOUR building!!!!

Said no team ever.

How about Gurley? Shut him down too.

Funny how every time the Giants win it was because the opponent is terrible. Heard that s lot over the years...much of the 2007 and 2011 seasons included.
Maybe because it is true. I mean congrats you won the games but the team does not look good. They don't look like a playoff team.
They won and you give them credit for winning but none of the wins outside of the Dallas one have been impressive.

Unless they improve greatly they aren't making the playoffs.

I don't get why saying this bothers the giants. I thought New England looked awful today and has to play better. I have no problem calling out my team. Denver dominates them and I eat my crow.

Win a game without it going down to the wire and it will instill confidence.

Maybe because it is true. I mean congrats you won the games but the team does not look good. They don't look like a playoff team.
They won and you give them credit for winning but none of the wins outside of the Dallas one have been impressive.

I don't get why saying this bothers the giants. I thought New England looked awful today and has to play better. I have no problem calling out my team. Denver dominates them and I eat my crow.

The Giants don't need your confidence.

The Giants don't need your validation.

The Giants just need your team vs them in the SuperBowl.

Okay boss. I honestly don't hate your team. I will tell you I can't stand your POS owner who is such a fraud I am loving the beating he is taking in the media and he along with the declining ratings might cost Goodell his job.

I want to see giants-patriots 3'in the SB it would be good for revenge. I am just posting my opinion nobody needs anyone validation. I was beyond wrong last year on Denver's D being good enough to win it all. I can say I am fairly confident this Giant team is no Denver.
Why does it bother you guys when in a objective manner somebody says they don't look good when if you asked Eli he would say the same thing.
Is it a lot to ask for a win that isn't tight one week?

From what little I see it's a dink and dunk offense and with a stud WR who makes Odell look like Lou Gehrig.

Giants D has tightened up a bunch since then too.

We haven't had Dez Bryant for a few weeks now, with him our offense is loaded.

It will probably be like basically every Giant- Cowboy game and go down to the wire.

I'm more concerned about Philly. Can't believe they're actually good, I was ready to enjoy them being cellar dwellers for a few years.

It always does.

Eh, there's no way to know that. Things change. They're 4-3 and right in the mix. 2 months ago you guys all told me how bad Atlanta would be when I mentioned them with other likely playoff teams, and they're in first place. Everyone thought the Eagles sucked, and the NFC East sucked and the whole division is over .500. Nobody would have had the Panthers at 1-5. If you win enough games to stay in the mix and then improve and get hot, anything can happen.

"Win a game without it going down to the wire"...yeah, tell me about it. I've been wishing the Giants would do that for like 25 years. It's just what they do.

Okay boss. I honestly don't hate your team. I will tell you I can't stand your POS owner who is such a fraud I am loving the beating he is taking in the media and he along with the declining ratings might cost Goodell his job.

I want to see giants-patriots 3'in the SB it would be good for revenge. I am just posting my opinion nobody needs anyone validation. I was beyond wrong last year on Denver's D being good enough to win it all. I can say I am fairly confident this Giant team is no Denver.
Why does it bother you guys when in a objective manner somebody says they don't look good when if you asked Eli he would say the same thing.
Is it a lot to ask for a win that isn't tight one week?
Mara looks great, the NFL?...not so much.

Those were therapy journals he wrote, sad it's out there. Mara would know what they say because of all his connections in that area, he's a leader there. Good for him for giving brown a 2nd chance. Suspension should've been longer regardless.

Eli completed 65% of his passes with a number of intentional groundings(he leads the league there every year for he doesn't give a Shlit like others) and WON. So let's rip him and the Giants. We just find it funny.

Mara looks great, the NFL?...not so much.

Those were therapy journals he wrote, sad it's out there. Mara would know what they say because of all his connections in that area, he's a leader there. Good for him for giving brown a 2nd chance. Suspension should've been longer regardless.

Eli completed 65% of his passes with a number of intentional groundings(he leads the league there every year for he doesn't give a Shlit like others) and WON. So let's rip him and the Giants. We just find it funny.

Their offense scored ten points today.

Status
Not open for further replies.