NFL Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Mara "He’s certainly admitted to us that he’s abused his wife in the past. I think what’s not clear is the extent of that.”

What.a POS this owner is. Shame on you sir. You knew way more than you let on and still resigned this guy. What a joke they didn't even have to cut him and Moved on. Instead "Classy" John defends this women beater to Goodell bot and he only got a 1 game suspension. He admits he abused his wife and Mara got the case out of the domestic violence program.

You really care John. Go push Goodell bot to suspend Brady even more games.

KaiserUEO you still thinking Giants-Steelers in the Super Bowl?
What do you think of Ben McAdoo as the HC? He seems to have little respect from his best player OBJ.
Giants season is on the line this week in London. Win and they survive and lose they are done.

Wildcards in the NFC are wide open. NFC East, Green Bay, Arizona, LA Rams, Detroit, New Orleans fighting for 2 spots.

AFC: New England, Pittsburgh, Denver are playoff teams. Houston likely will win the South.

San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland, Baltimore, Buffalo fighting for 2 spots.
Super Bowl will be tough, Minnesota is no joke.

Once the Giants are healthy, they will be tough.

Hell, they might be 8-3 before you know it.

Not worried about McAdoo, he's getting that jackarse in line.

As for you NFC Wildcard picks, I expect them to beat the rams and lions, so the competition is zona if they don't win the East, which they will.

Told ya you had nothing to worry about with tommy boy's much deserved suspension.

And teams keep using Spags blueprint v the pack and Rodgers...

As for you NFC Wildcard picks, I expect them to beat the rams and lions, so the competition is zona if they don't win the East, which they will.

Told ya you had nothing to worry about with tommy boy's much deserved suspension.

Your still on the Giants kick, 8-8 at best.

John Mara "He’s certainly admitted to us that he’s abused his wife in the past. I think what’s not clear is the extent of that.”

What.a POS this owner is. Shame on you sir. You knew way more than you let on and still resigned this guy. What a joke they didn't even have to cut him and Moved on. Instead "Classy" John defends this women beater to Goodell bot and he only got a 1 game suspension. He admits he abused his wife and Mara got the case out of the domestic violence program.

You really care John. Go push Goodell bot to suspend Brady even more games.
Wow
Josh Brown put on commissioner's exempt list

I admire your loyalty, however 8-3? ... no.

Bears are pretty weak and that's a home game for the G-Men.

So were the Ravens, I think the Giants probably win that game, but not a gimme for them.

So were the Ravens, I think the Giants probably win that game, but not a gimme for them.

Anything can happen in an NFL game but the Bears are down to Matt Barkley at QB. Enough said.

The worst team in the Nfc east found a way to win, helps when the other qb throws 4 ints.

The worst team in the Nfc east found a way to win, helps when the other qb throws 4 ints.
Hahahahahahahaahahahaha.

Please.

Based on people's college football expertise, I'm totally not surprised nobody here understands the pro game.

Hahahahahahahaahahahaha.

Please.

Based on people's college football expertise, I'm totally not surprised nobody here understands the pro game.

What is there to understand? The Giants are not a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.