NFL Thread | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost hope the Giants win tonight, I don't want to be playing two meaningless games, and lose momentum.
IMO, you are not wrong to think this.

I wouldn't be starting and stopping this team.

the '16 pokes, while good, are not the '16 patsys or even '16 seahawks. you need to be a well oiled and battle tested machine to do this.

even with a W tonight and say a poke win this Monday, I want the Giants pulling a TC next sunday v the redskins.

NYG opened as 3 point favorites against the Eagles. Birds are now favored by 1.5 in a couple of the sports books that I follow. Very strange. Eagles have failed to cover in 6 of their last eight games and have generally been overvalued in Vegas for most of the season. Should be a very competitive game but I am shocked Philly is favored.

NYG opened as 3 point favorites against the Eagles. Birds are now favored by 1.5 in a couple of the sports books that I follow. Very strange. Eagles have failed to cover in 6 of their last eight games and have generally been overvalued in Vegas for most of the season. Should be a very competitive game but I am shocked Philly is favored.

A lot of late money on the Iggs.

Maybe something to do with the 54-7 shellacking we've taken the last 2 times we've played there. :(

Is there something that happened that we aren't being told? Like Eli getting arrested, or half the Giants team got suspended.

I just looked at the Cowboys schedule man you guy get screwed with so few 1pm games
This week is the 4th game in a row at night.
Thursday nite in Minnesota
Sunday nite in New York
Sunday nite in Dallas
Monday nite in Dallas.
The previous game before that was Thanksgiving afternoon.
You guys get screwed.
My team gets a lot of primetime games as well but whenever we get the Fins, Bills it's always 1pm games.

I just looked at the Cowboys schedule man you guy get screwed with so few 1pm games
Sunday nite in New York
Sunday nite in Dallas
Monday nite in Dallas.
You guys get screwed.
My team gets a lot of primetime games as well but whenever we get the Fins, Bills it's always 1pm games.
I'm guessing the Jerruh doesn't have a problem with prime-time appearances.

Sunday nite in New York
Sunday nite in Dallas
Monday nite in Dallas.
You guys get screwed.

It is a double edge sword for me, the game is on tv, so I don't have to go out to a bar to watch it, but its so draining, makes it hard to get to bed.

If the entire Eagles franchise just folded or moved to Vegas and got a new identity, I'd be a happy man. So sick of these scrubs coming to play out of their minds against us, and otherwise never accomplishing a thing.

If the entire Eagles franchise just folded or moved to Vegas and got a new identity, I'd be a happy man. So sick of these scrubs coming to play out of their minds against us, and otherwise never accomplishing a thing.

Last 15 years they've won the NFC East seven times. Probably won more playoff games during that timeframe, too. I get the no SB thing but to be honest they've been far more consistently competitive during that timeframe than the NYG.

I think starters play the whole game against Detroit but probably sit at. Least a half in Philly.

You have to play them this week, can't take two weeks off. If you want to play Tony a bit, I am ok with that.

Last 15 years they've won the NFC East seven times. Probably won more playoff games during that timeframe, too. I get the no SB thing but to be honest they've been far more consistently competitive during that timeframe than the NYG.

I hate the Eagles, and I hate that Eli, without question, sucks against them like 90% of the time. That missed 4th down PI and late hit on Apple were an absolute joke too.

They are going to be scary if the get some offensive weapons. Right now it's the Qb and Sproles. Those wide outs are garbage.

I love Jenkins and wish he played for Dallas. Aside from Beckham he was the best player on the field.

I hate the Eagles, and I hate that Eli, without question, sucks against them like 90% of the time. That missed 4th down PI and late hit on Apple were an absolute joke too.

The PF on Apple was a bad call but no excuse for the other plays on that drive. I haven't seen Agholor that open all year long. The missed 4th down PI could have been called but hand fighting between two guys late rarely gets called.

I was going over the standings and I don't see a scenario where the NYG get eliminated. Is that correct?

Yall got a make up call that next series. Your dude hooked the recievers arm on 3rd down. So they let both sides play imo.

The PF on Apple was a bad call but no excuse for the other plays on that drive. I haven't seen Agholor that open all year long. The missed 4th down PI could have been called but hand fighting between two guys late rarely gets called.

I was going over the standings and I don't see a scenario where the NYG get eliminated. Is that correct?

I think the Bucs, Lions, Skins, Packers would all have to win out, and the Giants would have to lose.

They are going to be scary if the get some offensive weapons. Right now it's the Qb and Sproles. Those wide outs are garbage.

I love Jenkins and wish he played for Dallas. Aside from Beckham he was the best player on the field.

Yeah Jenkins had a big game but tbh he's been invisible several games this year. Last year he was very good. Of course I'm a bit spoiled because I got to watch a HOFer back there at safety for about 12 years before Jenkins came on the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.