NIT Selection Show 8:30 ESPNU | Syracusefan.com

NIT Selection Show 8:30 ESPNU

The should have it on the deuce, because it's crap!

I'll show myself out.

At least we don't have to worry about SU and UVM tangling again, amirite?

LMAO... If we lose that game it would be such a fitting end to this season. Hopefully we handle business. Disappointed in getting a rematch with Monmouth potentially if we win, it sucks enough being in the NIT - I'd at least like to get some interesting/fresh opponents.

Let's shut that story up quickly. I loved when they said "what about that region stands out to you", and he talks about Ga. Tech and Indiana, lol. No that was not where the question was meant to go...

Good job, Jake. I bit off but the right idea.

upload_2017-3-12_20-38-57.png

My initial reaction is there is a good chance we don't make it to MSG.

That is rigged we should have had UC Irvine... they have 14 losses in the Big West. Worst team should play the best team. Butv they clearly wanted the storyline.

Our bracket seems way harder than Cals

LMAO... If we lose that game it would be such a fitting end to this season. Hopefully we handle business. Disappointed in getting a rematch with Monmouth potentially if we win, it sucks enough being in the NIT - I'd at least like to get some interesting/fresh opponents.
Ole Miss could beat Monmouth.

That is rigged we should have had UC Irvine... they have 14 losses in the Big West. Worst team should play the best team. Butv they clearly wanted the storyline.

Our bracket seems way harder than Cals
I missed our bracket. I take it we are playing Greensboro. Are they our first game? Who are the teams in our bracket?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom