NIT Selection Show 8:30 ESPNU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Selection Show 8:30 ESPNU

Obviously this is a tournament regardless of the title and we want to win, but do we believe Boeheim does anything different with rotation, defense, etc.?

He always plays to win so I assume he will.

Lunardi on ESPNU is saying Syracuse doesnt even deserve to be in the conversation!

Does the NIT allow beer vending?
...asking for a friend

EPIC! I remember after drinking outside, after my traumatic encounter with CTO staring at me and telling Doug Gottleib that he sucks...and then going inside and learning there was no beer anywhere(other than in suites), I became slightly bitter and talked it up with a number of emplyees there(even asked one if he would look the other way for some cash if i stole a bottle of the hard stuff ;) ). I was bitter, and wont blame it on a friend, lol.

EPIC! I remember after drinking outside, after my traumatic encounter with CTO staring at me and telling Doug Gottleib that he sucks...and then going inside and learning there was no beer anywhere(other than in suites), I became slightly bitter and talked it up with a number of emplyees there(even asked one if he would look the other way for some cash if i stole a bottle of the hard stuff ;) ). I was bitter, and wont blame it on a friend, lol.

I could make great fun out of a Greensboro matchup at the dome but I'm not sure I can work my talents to their greatest capabilities with just 6 or 7 dome dogs alone

Now the guys on ESPNU are finally trashing Syracuse. I dont think these guys really understand. Before, I had only heard support for Cuse...from guys like Bilas and Dickie V.

I could make great fun out of a Greensboro matchup at the dome but I'm not sure I can work my talents to their greatest capabilities with just 6 or 7 dome dogs alone

Im lost about the 6 or 7 Dome dogs. Are you like that japanese guy who wins the title belt many years in the eatathon?

Wonder what the crowd will be like? I remember in 97 and 02 the crowds were like 5,000.

When we got screwed in 07, we had 27,000 there. I feel like the crowd for Maryland in 08 was decent too.

This is not an opponent anyone cares about and there's no "screwed" outrage where everyone was shocked we didn't get it. I'm thinking small crowd, but hope I'm wrong.

Wonder what the crowd will be like? I remember in 97 and 02 the crowds were like 5,000.

When we got screwed in 07, we had 27,000 there. I feel like the crowd for Maryland in 08 was decent too.

This is not an opponent anyone cares about and there's no "screwed" outrage where everyone was shocked we didn't get it. I'm thinking small crowd, but hope I'm wrong.
The irony is a lot of the espn people were actually shocked

This is not an opponent anyone cares about and there's no "screwed" outrage where everyone was
shocked we didn't get it. I'm thinking small crowd, but hope I'm wrong.

Spring Break. No Students.

Now theyre talking how good Mount St Mary's is. I remember playing them on their home court back in the day, and they started a fight. Yes, allow me to remember some of that stuff, as we traded a chance to have an exhibition against Lithunia shortly after they got the Dead tie die shirts. lol the memories are coming back.

In the one year since Rutherford was president that SU can hit a free throw, they ban the 1-and-1. LOL
So if team fouls reset every quarter, it's an incentive to commit more fouls and favors teams with depth to spread them out. Which ain't us.

Im lost about the 6 or 7 Dome dogs. Are you like that japanese guy who wins the title belt many years in the eatathon?

No I just fully embrace the rollercoaster ride of emotions that is a Syracuse basketball game, and dome dogs hope me cope with the bad times, as dome foams help me celebrate the good! But yeah I have a mean appetite.

No I just fully embrace the rollercoaster ride of emotions that is a Syracuse basketball game, and dome dogs hope me cope with the bad times, as dome foams help me celebrate the good! But yeah I have a mean appetite.

Ha, that sounds cool. I have no idea if youre a big guy, I guess I always pictured you as your avatar! ;)

Lunardi on ESPNU is saying Syracuse doesnt even deserve to be in the conversation!

He said in most years a team that was 18-14 with an rpi of 84 wouldn't be in the discussion, he isn't wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom