NIT | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NIT

What? Not in Madison Square Garden?? Is there any point in playing in the NIT if it doesn’t include a chance to go to NYC and play in the greatest sports arena ever built. Did I say greatest? I meant the second greatest behind the Carrier Dome of course.

What? Not in Madison Square Garden?? Is there any point in playing in the NIT if it doesn’t include a chance to go to NYC and play in the greatest sports arena ever built. Did I say greatest? I meant the second greatest behind the Carrier Dome of course.
Maybe home court advantage is what Cuse needs to finally get that illusive NIT title. #NIT@TheDome

I'm with you on that... I am sure low attendance figures are the driving factors. Throw the thing in Vegas, and it solves the problem.

That was a great final. Both teams wanted it.

It blows my mind that some people here would prefer their favorite team sitting at home than playing in this tournament.

Xavier is better than SU this year. They beat Ohio State, Oklahoma St, Cincinnati and VA Tech. Only OOC loss is to Iowa State. Still, if SU had their record, we likely make the NCAA tournament while they were still sent to NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom