NN Tweet | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NN Tweet

For all we know it was a quote from a movie he just watched and now there's tens of thousands of SU GU UK fans trying to decipher a meaningless message

That's certainly possible too.

For all we know it was a quote from a movie he just watched and now there's tens of thousands of SU GU UK fans trying to decipher a meaningless message
If i was him, I would just tweet cryptic nonsensical stuff left and right and watch the chaos ensue.

"Who's John?!"
"Does he mean Calipari or Thompson?"
"Calipari doesn't have a mustache!"
"Is that a metaphor for something else?"
"Does this mean he's not going to Kentucky?!"
"Is this this 'mustache' a good thing????"
John Thompson? John Calipari? Is it GU or UK? Is he talking about his history teacher John?

You guys, clearly if he tweets about John having a long mustache, there is only one team he will play for.

WOLVERINES!!!

You guys, clearly if he tweets about John having a long mustache, there is only one team he will play for.

WOLVERINES!!!
The Rebel mascot has a mustache... He's going to... Ole Miss?????????

I'm in agreement with LIC. They are all tweeting and retweeting to see how much they can stir up amongst the fans.

WOLVERINES!!!
With Charlie sheen and Patrick Swayze?

I'm surprised they haven't sent Mark Schwartz to investigate said Twitter account.

if he really is talking about committing to GTown the tweet is actually kind of funny. Even he knows it's shocking that a top recruit would consider going there!

If I were him I'd tweet everything I did.

"jus woke up yo"

"jus took a stank dump yo"

ESPN headline "Top recruit passes bowel movement. What does this mean for his top 3?"
"We go now live to Mark Schwartz, who is standing outside the Noel bathroom. Mark, what can you tell us about the feces?"
"Well Bob, it's a long, unbroken log that is, indeed, stank. I can see no corn, however, so we can only speculate as to what Nerlens Noel had for dinner last night. My sources indicate it was pepperoni pizza, but that is unconfirmed."

"We go now live to Mark Schwartz, who is standing outside the Noel bathroom. Mark, what can you tell us about the feces?"
"Well Bob, it's a long, unbroken log that is, indeed, stank. I can see no corn, however, so we can only speculate as to what Nerlens Noel had for dinner last night. My sources indicate it was pepperoni pizza, but that is unconfirmed."

LOL , You're not well;)

"Furthermore, sources say a tall man was seen at Chipotle sometime between 2PM and 10PM last night."
"So it must be him then, right Mark?"
"The stank is now offensive. John Higgins just called a charge on it."

This sounds like Schwartz. Notice the absence of the word "allegedly".

It's going to be us. I'm feeling it.

"Furthermore, sources say a tall man was seen at Chipotle sometime between 2PM and 10PM last night."
"So it must be him then, right Mark?"
"The stank is now offensive. John Higgins just called a charge on it."
"Breaking news from the Noel bathroom, we go back live to Mark Schwartz. Mark, what's happening now?"
"Bob, things have taken a horrific turn here. It's really, truly disturbing. As I went in for a closer look, I dropped the microphone, and when I reached to pick it up, I mistook the log for the microphone. I'll never be the same again, Bob. It's truly awful, what Nerlens Noel has done to this community with such an atrocity left steaming in this toilet bowl."
"Tragic stuff, Mark, we thank you and God speed."

"Breaking news from the Noel bathroom, we go back live to Mark Schwartz. Mark, what's happening now?"
"Bob, things have taken a horrific turn here. It's really, truly disturbing. As I went in for a closer look, I dropped the microphone, and when I reached to pick it up, I mistook the log for the microphone. I'll never be the same again, Bob. It's truly awful, what Nerlens Noel has done to this community with such an atrocity left steaming in this toilet bowl."
"Tragic stuff, Mark, we thank you and God speed."
lol dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom