No BC players scored in double figures | Syracusefan.com

No BC players scored in double figures

Have we ever held a team to 13 at halftime?
I think we dominated an Eastern Washington team not too long ago?
Didn’t they have 10 or 11 points in the first half of that game?

Do you have a photographic memory? I thought I remembered a lot about SU sports, but I swear you're an encyclopedia when it comes to recalling this stuff.
Knock on wood I have a good memory.
It’s not always 100% but I remember a lot.

Yup last year season opener’s.
We held Eastern Washington to 10. I knew I remembered that.

Wow dont remember that. But I feel better about this BC ineptitude . Just feels so good. It's amazing we got into the seventies after only scoring 6 in the first 8 1/2 minutes.

lol I was going to tell Alsacs he was kind of mean toward BC, but now it's already up to 3 of you ripping on BC!

Now if you'd rip on that region's pro football team instead, I'd have more respect for you! lol

lol I was going to tell Alsacs he was kind of mean toward BC, but now it's already up to 3 of you ripping on BC!

Now if you'd rip on that region's pro football team instead, I'd have more respect for you! lol
That last line isn’t happening from me.
BC just doesn’t have a passionate fanbase. It’s northeast wannabe elitists.
It’s a bandwagon school. They get no local support. Hockey has more support than basketball.

That last line isn’t happening from me.
BC just doesn’t have a passionate fanbase. It’s northeast wannabe elitists.
It’s a bandwagon school. They get no local support. Hockey has more support than basketball.

lol I wasn't paying attention to your avatar. Well maybe the other ball busters, but I hear you.

That's kind of why I posted that I disagreed with the announcer about the road game there this season allegedly being much more difficult.

Those BC knuckleheads are too busy drinking in the parking lot to watch the game. Serious. They start piling in after the 1st quarter is over. We do the same drinking but just get there earlier. It's not rocket science.

Shame me all you want - I bet BC +11 and am ecstatic that I lost the bet.

Don't worry, I wont mock you like others mocked me, lol.

Unfortunately, the result of this game is likely to inflate the spread for the next game.

Last edited:
KenPom goes back almost 20 years (to 2001), and his site shows us as not having done that before tonight in that whole time period. Crazy!

According to the media guide, the school record is 17-17 against Duquesne in 1983. We went 12-12 against Montana State in the first round of the 1996 NCAAs and 6-6 against Miami of Ohio in fall 1997. Those are the only three times that we'd gone 1.000 before? Seems unlikely, but that's all they've got.

No mention of fewest points allowed in a half (though they've got most points allowed in a half) in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom