No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN | Syracusefan.com

No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN

BVille44

All Conference
Well so much for enjoying Thursday Night college football. This is not good news for the ACC since Disney/ESPN also own the ACC Network.

IMG_6318.jpeg

What?? I'm at the Sheraton and was watching the US Open on ESPN2. Same thing. I might as well go back to AZ, lol. I hope they get this straightened out soon.

Those mother******* better not mess with Archer on FXX !!!
Disney-owned channels and stations impacted:
ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, ESPNU, ESPN News, SEC Network, ACC Network, Longhorn Network, FX, FX Movie Channel, FXX, Freeform, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, Nat Geo Mundo, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, Disney XD, BabyTV

I have DirecTV and have been through this crap before, one year all CBS/Viacom stations were pulled at the start of March Madness

So no streaming ACCNx through ESPN+ now since my TV provider is Spectrum.

Will need to pony up for Sling or YTTV.

Do you get 3,5,8,9 and YES with YouTube tv? If not, why do people think that’s a good alternative to spectrum?

If the answer is yes, I’m moving to YouTube

Tonight was an unnacceptable douche power play

Do you get 3,5,8,9 and YES with YouTube tv? If not, why do people think that’s a good alternative to spectrum?

That's a hard no on YES.

Can't speak for any of the local channels.

That's a hard no on YES.

Can't speak for any of the local channels.
I think YES offers $100 a la carte now streaming. I really want to know about network tv. My wife still loves her some Peter Hall and Matt mulcahy. Lol

Everyone cancel your ESPN+ tonight or you will be charged $9.99 for September at midnight and not be able to access the content if you log in through Spectrum. No refunds for partial time if you cancel mid-month.

I'm used to getting slapped in the face a bit by companies but tonight is egregious

I think YES offers $100 a la carte now streaming. I really want to know about network tv. My wife still loves her some Peter Hall and Matt mulcahy. Lol
You can put your zip code in and get the whole lineup here.

I might switch to Dish TV. Need to investigate it a little further but pretty sure they get all of the above.

You can put your zip code in and get the whole lineup here.

Holy crapp. Looks like you do get local network tv. So if I switch and just buy YES Streaming separate I’m golden

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom