No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN

Everyone cancel your ESPN+ tonight or you will be charged $9.99 for September at midnight and not be able to access the content if you log in through Spectrum. No refunds for partial time if you cancel mid-month.
I don't think Spectrum is relevant for ESPN+. It's totally over the top.

Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Do you get 3,5,8,9 and YES with YouTube tv? If not, why do people think that’s a good alternative to spectrum?

If the answer is yes, I’m moving to YouTube

Tonight was an unnacceptable douche power play
You get all local channels but no YES. I’ve had YTTV for a couple years now and I’ve been very happy with it, would recommend.

Holy crapp. Looks like you do get local network tv. So if I switch and just buy YES Streaming separate I’m golden

You can sign up for and be watching YTTV in 5 minutes.

If you’re that married to your local network channels and go out of town you can still watch your local lineup in your hotel room.

I love yttv. You can tune into a program and watch it from its current spot or watch from the beginning. . for sports you can tune into an event and watch key plays. Endless dvr. Every sports channnel and then some. Can’t say enough about it.

So no streaming ACCNx through ESPN+ now since my TV provider is Spectrum.

Will need to pony up for Sling or YTTV.
ESPN+ has nothing to do with having Spectrum. Should still be available

People have ESPN+ without having ANY cable/Satellite service. That's why it exists. Try it logging out of Spectrum as your cable provider.

We’ll try it out

People have ESPN+ without having ANY cable/Satellite service. That's why it exists. Try it logging out of Spectrum as your cable provider.
Interesting. I’ll try

I'm able to get ESPN+ Programs on my phone even though I'm logged into Spectrum as my TV provider. Make sure you're connecting to a ESPN+ feed.
I logged out of spectrum on ESPN+. Why isn’t utah Florida showing as an espn+ option? Is it because it’s on regular espn tonight? Yup can’t watch utah game through espn+

I logged out of spectrum on ESPN+. Why isn’t utah Florida showing as an espn+ option? Is it because it’s on regular espn tonight?
Looks like it. It's BS. I am sick of these two huge corporations playing games with us!!!

I logged out of spectrum on ESPN+. Why isn’t utah Florida showing as an espn+ option? Is it because it’s on regular espn tonight? Yup can’t watch utah game through espn+
It looks like very few games on ESPN networks are also on ESPN+ this weekend. The SU game is an exception. So are some, but not all, games on the SEC Network.

I'm able to get ESPN+ Programs on my phone even though I'm logged into Spectrum as my TV provider. Make sure you're connecting to a ESPN+ feed.

You are correct. I can get the espn+ games.

I'm streaming on my laptop through my Cox account in AZ. But still not the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom