No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

No College Football On Spectrum/ESPN

You can sign up for and be watching YTTV in 5 minutes.

If you’re that married to your local network channels and go out of town you can still watch your local lineup in your hotel room.

I love yttv. You can tune into a program and watch it from its current spot or watch from the beginning. . for sports you can tune into an event and watch key plays. Endless dvr. Every sports channnel and then some. Can’t say enough about it.
I also like the flexibility to pause membership or cancel.

I took the month of August off and saved the $70 or whatever, since there’s nothing on in August that I care about anyway.

The flexibility to do that is nice.

So you can watch Lamar play southeast Missouri? You don’t get the utah game
1693533833539.jpeg

Do we think this is resolved by tomorrow night or do I really have to buy YTTV?

Sign up for YouTube TV. You get a 10 day trial. Then if Spectrum and the mouse figure stuff out you can cancel.
The offer on my TV app was for a 2 day trial .

FWIW, Spectrum likely pulled the plug a few hours before Disney would have cut their signal (midnight is usually the negotiating deadline). They think it’s leverage, or something. All it does is cause people to declare a pox on both their houses and find a streamer to get the networks they’re missing.

Do we think this is resolved by tomorrow night or do I really have to buy YTTV?
If you're most concerned about watching Syracuse football you can get ESPN+ for $9.99/mo to watch both this Saturday's game and next Saturday's. They're both on ESPN+ in addition to ACCNX. The third game @ Purdue is on NBC.

If you're most concerned about watching Syracuse football you can get ESPN+ for $9.99/mo to watch both this Saturday's game and next Saturday's. They're both on ESPN+ in addition to ACCNX. The third game @ Purdue is on NBC.
Or cheaper if you already have Hulu or Disney+.

I assume we’re not going to get our men’s soccer vs penn state on Big ten tonight. Time for YouTube Tv Trial to commence.

I assume we’re not going to get our men’s soccer vs penn state on Big ten tonight. Time for YouTube Tv Trial to commence.
BTN is affiliated with Fox so that is safe.

So has YTTV just in the last 2-3 years. No provider is immune from this. YTTV has had their fair share of contract disputes and channels go dark over the years.
You are correct. If you are looking for a provider that is immune to this, you will be looking for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom