No dungey pics going to BC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No dungey pics going to BC

well when you turn on ESPN and they say dungey didn't make the trip I'll make sure to remind all you so called geniuses of the post, just a bit of insight being passed along take it for whatever its worth, just so you guys know eric has been in every other post when syracuse has a road game. Every post this season except the one where he's hurt. I'll remind you guys tomorrow

Don't bother, who ever plays plays. Conjecture is non productive.

Has a HC ever left for another school in its same division at the P5 level? Just curious. What an embarrassment that would be. Especially to that scum bag institution.
BC’s coach a while back went to NC State.

Little engine that could says hi
Isis says hi

Those were bad, yes. However, if the athletic department allowed our coach, coming off our biggest season in almost a decade, go to a conference school in our same division...I’d say that’s worse than the ISIS comment and about as bad as GERG.

He took the private jet of TexanMark he missed the team plane as he ate too much turkey.

Will sit out the first 4 quarters of tomorrow’s game

well when you turn on ESPN and they say dungey didn't make the trip I'll make sure to remind all you so called geniuses of the post, just a bit of insight being passed along take it for whatever its worth, just so you guys know eric has been in every other post when syracuse has a road game. Every post this season except the one where he's hurt. I'll remind you guys tomorrow

You sound like you’d be thrilled if he didn’t make the trip so you could say told you so.

Sorry for this unscheduled interruption but just wanted to be clear, Cuse69 should not be mistaken for the fantastic, humorous and highly knowledgeable and would add strikingly handsome Cusefan69. Now that is settled, back to the show. Thank you and gooooodnight!
9A0B4049-896E-4D53-9F6A-759DCC64D818.gif

Last edited:
You have 5 messages on this board and you come off like a child. Grow up.

BC’s coach a while back went to NC State.

That was a bad move by O'Brien. Never could get it together in Raleigh.

Houston Nutt went from Arkansas to Ole Miss, although he resigned from Arkansas instead of taking the Ole Miss job first and then leaving.

Last edited:
Calm down.

Syracuse football Instagram and twitter always post pictures on tarmac of players waking to the plane, of the 6 you can see devito in one but no dungey, usually they post pictures of dungey, anyone hearing if he’s even traveling?

Sorry BC fan, we don't know who's playing QB.

But it doesn't matter.

And you were wrong!

face.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom