No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

No game thread for Pitt yet? This is the game thread

I've had to be in and out of the room because of other obligations. I swear while I have watched Pitt has outscored SU 15-2. I have turned off the set. If we win, thank me. If we lose, blame me. My actions are completely controlling everything that is happening in this game.

Losing to pitt twice in a year is just too much to handle

Typical Pitt game. We don't get offensive rebounds. They bully, body and out hustle us.

I can't see a way to win this game right now. If you can't score, you can't come back...

Good post game question for jb "coach, did you not focus on shooting abilities enough when recruiting the current roster"

There isn't a person in college sports I would want to smack in the face more that dbag Dixon.

almost even now in fouls. Dixon wont be happy till its 2 to 1 in his favor. Despite the opposite being how the game is being played.

Typical Pitt game. We don't get offensive rebounds. They bully, body and out hustle us.
The problem is we had 10 offensive rebounds in the first 10 minutes we just couldn't convert anything into points.

JAXCUSE said:

I've seen this Pitt game many times.

We havent had one ball bounce our way. Seems like a common happening all year

Young just WWF body slammed Rak this is a Big East game.

I mean our guards are just flat out killing us this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom