No Maui 2012? | Syracusefan.com

No Maui 2012?

Interesting. That whole rumor was brought on by Julie and was never confirmed by anyone else. Maybe she confused a kinky weekend get-away with JB for the Maui Invitational?

Interesting. That whole rumor was brought on by Julie and was never confirmed by anyone else. Maybe she confused a kinky weekend get-away with JB for the Maui Invitational?
this was not what i needed to get my morning started

...JB Kinky--hmmmmmmmm! This is unfortunate cause some of us were expecting to go see the Orange play in play land...damn.

Look on the bright side.Think of all the sleep you will get now that you don't have to worry about staying up til some God awful hour to watch the games

I believe that we're scheduled for 2013. If so, I'm going.

I think I heard that we were going in 2013?

---
I believe that we're scheduled for 2013. If so, I'm going.

This is what I have heard as well.

Although I heard it here. Well, not here. But on "the board".

Never seen a confirmation though.

This is what I have heard as well.

Although I heard it here. Well, not here. But on "the board".

Never seen a confirmation though.

Confirmation for anything that far out can't be reasonably expected to come anytime soon. Basketball scheduling works a little differently from football scheduling.

the way Julie said it, it was not very clear as to when, but I also thought 2013 fwiw

It was 2013 all along. Juli said that JB is bringing the whole family this time, so I anticipate him being the coach through at least March 2014.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom