no one knows | Syracusefan.com

no one knows

What

• what

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that our demise at msg was we ran out of gas. four games in sucession was too much. we're playing our best bball since old melo. pack your bags
Shh-Don't tell anyone. Let it be our little secret.

that our demise at msg was we ran out of gas. four games in sucession was too much. we're playing our best bball since old melo. pack your bags
Glad to see you jump on board the JAB train after 50 years. Would love nothing more than to see a rematch vs Louisville. Glad to see the internet is alive and well in FLA.

Interesting. That's the first I've heard about fatigue possibly being a factor.

A positive post...must be an Igor imposter.

This post is by design...if we lose, he can say this was a sure-fire Final Four team...JB botched it. If we get to theFinal Four, he can say, "I told you so."
This

Glad to see you jump on board the JAB train after 50 years. Would love nothing more than to see a rematch vs Louisville. Glad to see the internet is alive and well in FLA.
no jumping on board. had jb incorporated man he would have had better results than 900 meaningless wins and on nc. we have never had a senior on a roll like js. he's reminiscent of lenny bias. i have alwayssaid as bad as tavern is, its better at tournament time when teams are unfamiliar. we win it all if triche can losen up

we have never had a senior on a roll like js. he's reminiscent of lenny bias.

Bullsheet. One John Wallace easily comes to mind. Comparing, in anyway, JS to Bias is just your way of trying, in your mind, to set up a scenerio to blast JB when this team loses in round 2 or 3.

Bullsheet. One John Wallace easily comes to mind. Comparing, in anyway, JS to Bias is just your way of trying, in your mind, to set up a scenerio to blast JB when this team loses in round 2 or 3.
But, but Igor has always been a totally sincere fan. :D

Type tippy toe, tippy toe, lemon tree, if you're being held hostage and need help...
Come on folks, this is typical iggy. Set it up so it sounds like he's all in on the team and that they're going to go on a long run. Then if that doesn't happen blame Boeheim for playing tavern league, etc... If they do make a run, don't show up until next year. This is his MO, plain as day.

It's called "bait and switch".

No one knows we ran out of gas at the BET?

I'm convinced that this is an escaped thread from an alternate Universe. This is what you get when you mix Higgs Boson or the God particle with an Iggy post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom