No other options for TT's spot? | Syracusefan.com

No other options for TT's spot?

SUOrangeSU

All Conference
May be a stupid question but can we do anything with TT's spot this year? No other grad transfer left out there or anything like that?

I didn't go to class much the first few weeks. Was to busy catching up with friends and drinking. If we signed a kid as a grad transfer maybe we just hand him the syllabus from the first class. We would be one step ahead of UNC.

Anyone know of any recruits that we are looking at for 2018 that could come in 2017 that are PF/SF? Like Orange 79 stated, it probably doesn't involve us, but just imagine if it does, who is out there?

Anyone know of any recruits that we are looking at for 2018 that could come in 2017 that are PF/SF? Like Orange 79 stated, it probably doesn't involve us, but just imagine if it does, who is out there?
Ayala is still out there......

I can't envision that there would be anyone to add at this point, with classes starting yesterday.

Maybe there's some prep kid who could creatively reclassify that they've got their eye on, or some JUCO -- which seems unlikely, given that we don't dip into that well very often.

I'm guessing we just roll with what we have. An all freshman frontcourt + Chukwu.

Thanks a lot, TT.

The only option for this year would have to come in January, I would assume. Maybe a kid can reclassify and come then?

Either way, it's a major blow and probably the worst time for it to happen (in terms of being able to replace him).

I can't envision that there would be anyone to add at this point, with classes starting yesterday.

Maybe there's some prep kid who could creatively reclassify that they've got their eye on, or some JUCO -- which seems unlikely, given that we don't dip into that well very often.

I'm guessing we just roll with what we have. An all freshman frontcourt + Chukwu.

Thanks a lot, TT.
I think you meant, Thanks a lot, TT's mom.

I beleive if they were to start classes by next Monday they would be eligible for the start of the season correct? Thogh classes started yesterday I think I've read somewhere that if you're in classes by the next week then you're okay,

One would think this involves an international player, as that's Fran's area of expertise. But, wth, I'll play...

So, you guys think JB plays Luka Dončić at PG over Frank or puts him at the 3 alongside FH & Tyus?

IMG_1047.GIF

Hey, maybe it is Jordan Tucker coming to his senses and asking Duke to release him so he can come play at Syracuse. LoL. just Joking.
Is a player like Tucker able to play at another school like Syracuse if he wanted to? I'm uneducated about these things lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom