No starter were gone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No starter were gone

I remember when it was really difficult to get “Likes” around this place. That’s when Likes really meant something. You had to make fun of Buttgers fans, or wax poetic about your first SU game in 1934 to get those babies. Now all you have to do is say, “UConn should do the right thing and drop back down to 1AA” and your post lights up like a Willie Nelson concert.

I remember when it was really difficult to get “Likes” around this place. That’s when Likes really meant something. You had to make fun of Buttgers fans, or wax poetic about your first SU game in 1934 to get those babies. Now all you have to do is say, “UConn should do the right thing and drop back down to 1AA” and your post lights up like a Willie Nelson concert.

Here's a like for you.

Wait until the initiation. Not pretty.

Here's a like for you.
tenor-5.gif

I love the upgrade ! Being second string is a lonely place . I’d like to thank my I phone , Syracuse football , spell check when I can read it , free time , midgets , and most of all my desire to think I’m always right ! Lol
MIDGETS!

=D

What has 52 legs and 200 teeth?

Goodness.

If you are legitimately counting stuff like that, I guarantee you a five-year unfulfilled life with Syracuse University. Period.

Wow, that one flew right over your head. Lol

Last edited:
Closing in on 1000. I've actually been around since 2000ish through (I believe) three or four board incarnations. I was brought in by Deano years ago, but I haven't seen anything by him in a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom