No worse then a 7 seed in ACC tourney | Syracusefan.com

No worse then a 7 seed in ACC tourney

Best case scenario for is
We get the 6 seed by beating Clemson
Georgia Tech gets the 10 seed
Duke beats UNC so we can play UNC a 2nd time for NCAAT bracket reasons.

Best case scenario for is
We get the 6 seed by beating Clemson
Georgia Tech gets the 10 seed
Duke beats UNC so we can play UNC a 2nd time for NCAAT bracket reasons.
Can you imagine what the foul disparity will be if we play UNC again.. with the ACC refs knowing that UNC could play Duke the following night...

Can you imagine what the foul disparity will be if we play UNC again.. with the ACC refs knowing that UNC could play Duke the following night...
I just don’t want to be in UNC’s NCAAT Sweet 16 bracket as to why I want to play them again.
We can’t be in Duke’s already as we played them 2 times.

I just don’t want to be in UNC’s NCAAT Sweet 16 bracket as to why I want to play them again.
We can’t be in Duke’s already as we played them 2 times.
Oh I know I understand.

It’s been 10 years since we were the 6th seed in the conference tournament. 2009 was a good year for that.

How did we lose to NC State!
The loss at home to GT bothers me a lot more. SU showed absolutely no enthusiasm to play the whole game. At least against NC State we played hard for part of the game. I was actually bored watching the GT game.

It drives me crazy when seasoned veterans like Carlson and even Mike Waters constantly say “9:00pm”. It’s literally impossible for our game to start at 9:00. The starting time is 9:30. And that’s the earliest. It’s been that way for 30 years yet everyone still says the wrong starting time.

Pet peeve of mine too

If we worry about GT we should just stay home. Nice part about tourney is we don’t have to play in the Dome anymore.
Yup. Cuse fans worrying about drawing GT is analogous to Duke fans clutching their pearls about playing Syracuse again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom