Nobody Deserves It More Than | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Nobody Deserves It More Than

Thing is, it’s everyone.

Maliq. Q. JJ. All of them.

And us. Us fans. It feels good to have fun again. Feels real good.
10000%. Wasn't taking anything away from anybody else. Think my reply to dasher explains it well.

That was the first time I've felt pure joy at a Syracuse basketball game in a long time.

Last edited:
Jay Will is a dumbass.

IF The Ewe defender doubles Mintz, then Maliq is WIDE OPEN in the paint.

Instead - Miami played solid D on Mintz, and forced a tough cross court pass to our worst 3 pt shooter.

They’ll live with that result, Judah made a GREAT pass, and Q nailed a clutch pressure 3.

Copeland was really bad for 30 minutes. I texted STEVEHOLT and told him "we can't win when Copeland is in {expletive deleted} mode." Q literally turned it around almost immediately after I sent the text.

Man, I haven't jumped up and ran around my living room in years, I got light headed and had to kneel down by the recliner. I've always been vocal about my love for Cope, but I still can't believe it. Credit to Red for his last few minutes substitutions, credit to Mintz the way he played today and obviously the last possession. Credit to JJ for fighting through and finding his game. Man, true joy, I forgot what this was like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom