Nobody Deserves It More Than | Syracusefan.com

Nobody Deserves It More Than

How about JJ? People have had their feet on his neck all year. And lately, he has shot the ball really well.
For sure.

Copeland just stuck around when plenty of guys would have transferred and he does all of the dirty work and is the only guy we can rely on to give us energy every single minute he plays of every single game. I freaking love the kid. Everything I love about college basketball personified.

As already stated above, what an in season turn around by JJ. I couldn't be more excited and happy for him.

Quadir that was a legendary shot, nice find by Judah who helped the team a ton today without being a prolific scorer.

Great win. Congrats to the team and staying undefeated at home this year.

For sure.

Copeland just stuck around when plenty of guys would have transferred and he does all of the dirty work and is the only guy we can rely on to give us energy every single minute he plays of every single game. I freaking love the kid. Everything I love about college basketball personified.
Would be a great guy to play with.

That’s what I think when I see him doing all the little things.

For sure.

Does he have nil gear? Want to support him.

It was hell of a game from about the 5 minute mark. Hardly any misses plus the banked three for Miami. Felt like we had the deck stacked against us. Brown with the catch on the rebound, Judah running the clock down and the pas and the COPELAND finished it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom