Nobody Deserves It More Than | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Nobody Deserves It More Than

How about JJ? People have had their feet on his neck all year. And lately, he has shot the ball really well.
Thanks for pointing that out. A few weeks ago, I defended Starling on here to bunch of naysayers who were comparing him to Louie McCroskey and not a lot of people supported me on my pushback. Why can’t people try be patient with these players? He’s only a sophomore and so are most of our best players.

Man, I haven't jumped up and ran around my living room in years, I got light headed and had to kneel down by the recliner. I've always been vocal about my love for Cope, but I still can't believe it. Credit to Red for his last few minutes substitutions, credit to Mintz the way he played today and obviously the last possession. Credit to JJ for fighting through and finding his game. Man, true joy, I forgot what this was like.
You can tell by the way the team reacted that they were super happy. They would have been for anyone hitting that but I think Q is very popular with teammates. And rightly so.

What’s nice about playing man you can have a lock down defensive player on a team. Just think if we could have used Paul Harris in that role. It was great seeing Red going offense/defense with guys. Red is growing into his new role just as much as his team. 13-5 is terrific for this young team.

Folks don’t think Q can shoot it but in a ‘blind taste test’ with Q / JJ /JM / Benny / JT … pretty much anyone other than Bell we’d take Q’s form / technique over all of them. You can almost see him on the line thinking ‘don’t miss this’ and once that turns into ‘I got this’ he’ll be that guy

This shot today might finally give him the confidence to make that turn - when it happens he’s a pro.

Folks don’t think Q can shoot it but in a ‘blind taste test’ with Q / JJ /JM / Benny / JT … pretty much anyone other than Bell we’d take Q’s form / technique over all of them. You can almost see him on the line thinking ‘don’t miss this’ and once that turns into ‘I got this’ he’ll be that guy

This shot today might finally give him the confidence to make that turn - when it happens he’s a pro.

When it happens, are the key words, because it will happen.

Agreed. The form is there. The consistent makes aren't yet. But usually when you have the former you get the latter eventually.

Awesome player I really hope he doesn't get fixed to one role or position since hes just so good all around. Have to think he'll keep getting better over the next 2 seasons. I

Awesome player I really hope he doesn't get fixed to one role or position since hes just so good all around. Have to think he'll keep getting better over the next 2 seasons. I
Never going to happen under Red. He’s going to roll out the rock and let Q play

Brown deserves the game ball. We had the most unusual defensive game plan I've ever seen and it was brilliant.

How about JJ? People have had their feet on his neck all year. And lately, he has shot the ball really well.
I personally thought he just needed to be aggressive attacking offensively. He seemed to defer too much and now he isnt.

In his last 6 games Copeland is 6 for 14 from 3. Low volume but that’s 42 pct and averaging one make per game.
I know this has been said before on here, but if Copeland comes back next year able to consistently hit 3s on medium volume, he's going to be an All-ACC player and have a good shot at a bright pro future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom