.Noel at all american hs allstar game. | Syracusefan.com

.Noel at all american hs allstar game.

O

Orange&Blue44

Got his autograph.pleasant but quiet. Got dajuan's autograph asked him to talk noel in to su, he said " i'm trying" dajuan is very nice kid also.using someones phone. Don't know when i can post again. Having a great time in nola, despite no su. Wearing orange proudly everywhere. Getting overwhelming respectful comments from other teams fans.

Got his autograph.pleasant but quiet. Got dajuan's autograph asked him to talk noel in to su, he said " i'm trying" dajuan is very nice kid also.using someones phone. Don't know when i can post again. Having a great time in nola, despite no su. Wearing orange proudly everywhere. Getting overwhelming respectful comments from other teams fans.
I love me some Dajuan. He is going to be absolutely great. A better AO, kid can score 15 feet extended, rebounds like Rodman, boxes out and carves space. He hustles too, not a lazy moment (except matador D a few times but in all star setting) in either game. Would love to get Nerlens, but I feel confident and comfortable with this class regardless. Dejaun works hard(he will become great), know that.

DC2 said he is trying, that concerns me because MCW said the same thing
Nobody is breaking the news until April 11th unless Noel gives the ok. Thats the exact same thing I would say if I was in Dajuan's shoes.

I wonder what DC2 really thinks. Im sure him and NN are cool with each other and if NN comes here they will be good teammates but if someone asks me to get NN to sign here and im DC2, im all like yeaaa bro, I told him to come here and take my minutes, yupppp.

I wonder what DC2 really thinks. Im sure him and NN are cool with each other and if NN comes here they will be good teammates but if someone asks me to get NN to sign here and im DC2, im all like yeaaa bro, I told him to come here and take my minutes, yupppp.

Same thing i thought, you know in the back of his mind hes thinking this guys going to take a lot of my minutes lol

Same thing i thought, you know in the back of his mind hes thinking this guys going to take a lot of my minutes lol

Wrong RAK should be worried because unless he blows up over the summer and comes in next fall beasting
and we get Nerlens

I start Nerlens and DC2

No BS, but I think DC2 would take Nerlen's minutes. If Big D can play solid defense, then he plays more. He can rebound like a mofo, as soon as a shot goes up he is boxing out an entire side of the hoop, and he has a clear offensive advantage.

Wrong RAK should be worried because unless he blows up over the summer and comes in next fall beasting
and we get Nerlens

I start Nerlens and DC2

Yea your right. If noel comes colemans minutes wont be affected at all...defffff

No BS, but I think DC2 would take Nerlen's minutes. If Big D can play solid defense, then he plays more. He can rebound like a mofo, as soon as a shot goes up he is boxing out an entire side of the hoop, and he has a clear offensive advantage.
Not gonna lie, DC2 is looking like the DC2 that was the #1 Center prospect for so long. He looks like an immediate impact player, especially on the offensive end which will be suchhhhhhhh a welcome sight.

Wear the orange proudly buddy... this season we have nothing to be ashamed of

Not gonna lie, DC2 is looking like the DC2 that was the #1 Center prospect for so long. He looks like an immediate impact player, especially on the offensive end which will be suchhhhhhhh a welcome sight.
i've been pretty impressed. And I was concerned after seeing his local games. I am on the DC2 bandwagon.

Listen hear you SOB... i will fight you. With knives.

Bring it Ellis

harry-ellis-die-hard.jpg

I don't think DC is worried about anyone taking his minutes. I'm sure he's confident in his abilities and that if Noel comes it'll be someone else's minutes. Rak hopefully thinks that too and Noel hopefully thinks that too. All of these kids were/are highly rated All-Americans. They all think they're going to play. What I also hope is that DC, Noel, and whoever else wants to win more than they worry about minutes, and that means trying to get the best teammates possible.

If Noel knows when he is annoucnbing, he knows what he is announcing and I doubt what anybody says would make a difference now.

What somebody shows him might make a difference.

C'mon Marsh, get with the lingo for crying out loud.

I never thought I would get that old. Damn kids today. They dont even drink the right beer when they party. I may have to come out of retirement, get on my hall of fame jacket and make a comeback.