.Noel at all american hs allstar game. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

.Noel at all american hs allstar game.

My source says Nerlens was in LA this weekend. LA is SEC territory, so he must be leaning UK

G dajuan is very nice kid also.
I know someone who knows DaJuan thrrough her job at JD. She loves the kid. Said after freshman year he really buckled down and has done very well. Told her I thought the other kid (choking on the name right now) might come to SU to with DC. She said that Wake was a better academic fit for the kid and what he wants to do and that he is very happy with his choice, despite Wake's bad season.

I know someone who knows DaJuan thrrough her job at JD. She loves the kid. Said after freshman year he really buckled down and has done very well. Told her I thought the other kid (choking on the name right now) might come to SU to with DC. She said that Wake was a better academic fit for the kid and what he wants to do and that he is very happy with his choice, despite Wake's bad season.

Tyler Cavanaugh

I don't understand the supposed 'conflict'. Is Davis taking Jone's minutes? Is Robinson taking Withey's minutes?

Of course not. And that's exactly what will happen with NN and DC2. The beef anchors the middle, complemented by (NN) the athletic off the ball shotblocker next to him.

Good points. Watching the KU frontline work is what we hopefully will be doing with DC2/Noel.

Good points. Watching the KU frontline work is what we hopefully will be doing with DC2/Noel.

Yes... I don't know why this is such a strange concept on this board. Every year, the FF is loaded with 'twin tower' teams using this same (general) formula.

From NN's standpoint, why would he not WANT someone Coleman's size occupying the other team's post player? That frees him up for rejections, putbacks or rebounds, and saves him from having to get pushed all over the lane by someone 50-60 pounds heavier.

From a team standpoint, we need DC2 to provide inside offense. NN has no established low post game. Having him play PF for us is perfect ... he can do what he does defensively and not have to worry about scoring the ball except on putbacks.

Why is this man not on a police payroll? He's like Adrian Monk and Sherlock Holmes combined with Jose Calderon.
and that dude from the mentalist... and the lady from muder she wrote

Yes... I don't know why this is such a strange concept on this board. Every year, the FF is loaded with 'twin tower' teams using this same (general) formula.

From NN's standpoint, why would he not WANT someone Coleman's size occupying the other team's post player? That frees him up for rejections, putbacks or rebounds, and saves him from having to get pushed all over the lane by someone 50-60 pounds heavier.

From a team standpoint, we need DC2 to provide inside offense. NN has no established low post game. Having him play PF for us is perfect ... he can do what he does defensively and not have to worry about scoring the ball except on putbacks.

I always liked how KU was constructed this year. Enough to put some serious scratch on them back in late Jan to win the whole thing. Go KU! I think Releford, Taylor, and Johnson will make things difficult for MKG, Teague, and Lamb. Will be tough but those three are athletic and good defenders. I think the frontlines will even out. May come down to FTs.

It'll be close .. but only b/c KU has such a big and capable front line. Without Robinson/Withey (twin towers), KU would get run by Ky. The wildcats have talent all over the court that KU can't answer for.

I'm routing for KU... but top to bottom I think they have their hands full with Ky.

Blackknight gave me the best idea a BRNCUSEFRVCUSE drinking game
We make him drink every time he thinks about posting, rather than actually posting, so he passes out before he can reach the computer?

We make him drink every time he thinks about posting, rather than actually posting, so he passes out before he can reach the computer?

Not what I had in mind, but sounds like one hell of a game.

Don't know if it was mentioned, but did anyone notice in the AA game yesterday after Noel had one of his buckets at around 2:15 left in the first quarter, when they flashed his stats for the game it said "Nerlens Noel (Kentucky)".

Leaked. ;)