.Noel at all american hs allstar game. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

.Noel at all american hs allstar game.

Largely because it featured Raylan Givens as the villain.

Please Colonel Stewart everyday of the week. No Hans Gruber but pretty good. And Jeremy Irons is not bad either

He could not hold a candle to Alan Rickman or Jeremy Irons. Please

Neither can Bruce Willis. Both of those guys have been in numerous plays and have serious training. Willis is a good action hero. Can't believe I have to spell it out...

Neither can Bruce Willis. Both of those guys have been in numerous plays and have serious training. Willis is a good action hero. Can't believe I have to spell it out...

Yo got to crash for the night, so have a nice night all of you

and Bruce Willis is awesome

Peace

This thread has hit rock bottom...This thread started for talk about Noel at the All American game and now we are talking abut Die Hard?? And the better villains??? Oh Lord
Good job brncusljskfsfjdf...

Hijack-Car.jpg

Hey guys, the rooms are cheap at the Red Roof Inn. LOL.

Mods, move this thread to the OT board please :crazy:

I love me some Dajuan. He is going to be absolutely great. A better AO, kid can score 15 feet extended, rebounds like Rodman, boxes out and carves space. He hustles too, not a lazy moment (except matador D a few times but in all star setting) in either game. Would love to get Nerlens, but I feel confident and comfortable with this class regardless. Dejaun works hard(he will become great), know that.
I would love to get Noel but it seems like he is waiting to announce after Kentucky kids decide on their draft status.

I really do like his family comment and being comfortable in the environment. That sure does not sound like Kentucky. But he is under tons of pressure so we just have to hope. We will be fine with or without him but pretty unstoppable with him. Loaded.

If we are talking about "bad" actors, Chris Farley is the greatest of all-time. Hilarious.

No BS, but I think DC2 would take Nerlen's minutes. If Big D can play solid defense, then he plays more. He can rebound like a mofo, as soon as a shot goes up he is boxing out an entire side of the hoop, and he has a clear offensive advantage.

I don't understand the supposed 'conflict'. Is Davis taking Jone's minutes? Is Robinson taking Withey's minutes?

Of course not. And that's exactly what will happen with NN and DC2. The beef anchors the middle, complemented by (NN) the athletic off the ball shotblocker next to him.