.Noel at all american hs allstar game. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

.Noel at all american hs allstar game.

I hope its still down to us and gtown like jake said, uk still scares me

How recent did Jake say that, and if it is down to US and Gtown

than its a wrap were getting him

Just a couple days ago, and i trust whatever he says...but you never know with paypalcal lurking

I thought Jake made a post today that said Gtown was all but a lock at this point?

First of all that would be insane for him to choose them. Sims, Clark, Thompson are all gone

I hope its still down to us and gtown like jake said, uk still scares me
I have to think if UK wins the Championship that might be eliminate them if they arent already. Does he really want to be the next Anthony Davis leading a team that just won the National Championship. He will always be the next AD there.

I have to think if UK wins the Championship that might be eliminate them if they arent already. Does he really want to be the next Anthony Davis leading a team that just won the National Championship. He will always be the next AD there.

Thats why i want them to win now, it would be impossible for noel to top davis he would only be able to match him and i dont think hes too keen on that

Thats why i want them to win now, it would be impossible for noel to top davis he would only be able to match him and i dont think hes too keen on that
Yup, im actually rooting for UK. They already have a ridiculous thing going on there so who cares if they win. If they win now, I think it helps us with Noel.

Yup, im actually rooting for UK. They already have a ridiculous thing going on there so who cares if they win. If they win now, I think it helps us with Noel.

I dont think it makes a damn bit of difference who wins the game. I'd be shocked if he hasnt made his mind up already.

Watching Coleman and Noel together in this all star game has to eliminate any idea that they can't play side by side. They're absolutely owning the paint and complement each other very well. Throw in Rak and that's one of the most intimidating 3 man big rotation in the country next year if not the best. I think Coleman is exactly what the doctor ordered in terms of a low block back to the basket threat and a cure to our rebounding woes. Throw in another great skilled athlete with loads of upside in Grant and Im real excited about next year, regardless of Noel coming or not. And that has nothing to do with Noel just how good everyone we KNOW who will be wearing orange is.

I dont think it makes a damn bit of difference who wins the game. I'd be shocked if he hasnt made his mind up already.

I would not be shocked if he did not have his mind made up. I have read almost every article watched every interview of him and he is a hard one to read

and on a side not nobody said anything bout my avatar

Watching Coleman and Noel together in this all star game has to eliminate any idea that they can't play side by side. They're absolutely owning the paint and complement each other very well. Throw in Rak and that's one of the most intimidating 3 man big rotation in the country next year if not the best. I think Coleman is exactly what the doctor ordered in terms of a low block back to the basket threat and a cure to our rebounding woes. Throw in another great skilled athlete with loads of upside in Grant and Im real excited about next year, regardless of Noel coming or not. And that has nothing to do with Noel just how good everyone we KNOW who will be wearing orange is.
They really did look fantastic together. Really hope we are watching our future frontcourt right now!

I would not be shocked if he did not have his mind made up. I have read almost every article watched every interview of him and he is a hard one to read

Take your girlfriend away for the weekend. Do something else and then turn on the TV on the 11th to find out. This is not healthy.

you just made John McClain uncool. Thanks for that.

I remember when I used to believe in Santa too.

What i am sure you expected me to put a Nerlens avatar so then if he does come to Cuse you would seek him out and warn him he could have a potential stalker

and by the way. I believe in Bruce Willis that he is the greatest actor that ever lived

Just curious calderon, what will you do if noel goes to gtown?

That will be one hell of a consolation prize to see his epic meltdown!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Guys, I found this footage of Rakeem beasting, and I think you'll agree we don't need to worry.

What i am sure you expected me to put a Nerlens avatar so then if he does come to Cuse you would seek him out and warn him he could have a potential stalker

and by the way. I believe in Bruce Willis that he is the greatest actor that ever lived
your new nickname is Pinocchio... there is no way on earth you're a real boy. You're a bored 50 year old in your mothers basement right?

This is pretty cool watching Noel/DC2/Grant all play together on the frontline for extended minutes in this game.

your new nickname is Pinocchio... there is no way on earth you're a real boy. You're a bored 50 year old in your mothers basement right?

No i am a college kid trying to have fun and not look at life with a glass half empty and i do not care what i say and what people think