Noel to 2012 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel to 2012

Has Noel reclassified? Even Francis listed it as a possibility, not a definite.

Just throwing this out there for fun. Who would everybody rather have starting for us next year, Melo as a Jr. or Noel as a Fr.?

Just throwing this out there for fun. Who would everybody rather have starting for us next year, Melo as a Jr. or Noel as a Fr.?
Melo.. proven commodity... but noel can play the 4. he quick

2012 or 2013 it doesnt matter.

We give Noels so much competition in the frontcourt that UK can't and will have better guards then Uconn in 012 by a landslide.

On top of that a senior and Jr smallforward instead of UK's freshmen.

We have the most wellroundedness between UK and Uconn and tough competition in the paint to play with.

good problem to have I guess. Love both scenarios.

I think its a toss up. On one hand I am starting to love Fab Melo, his Twitter is a must read. On the other hand, I really want to beat UK head to head. (DC doesnt count imo)

Noel as a Freshman. I want that kid in Orange (I was going to say at all costs--but unfortunately paying players is Calipari's speciality.) I love Fab but Noel is sick.

I agree with Bees I think this helps us, also im not saying I dont like Fab but Noel is on a level by himself, in my opinion hes one of the most impressive high school players i have ever seen

If you asked me before the season (even before knowing about Melo's huge improvements) I think I would have said Melo as a Jr. is the better option. But the last two times I saw Noel play he was amazing, and looked like a perfect fit for our zone.

I'm inclined to say its a toss up/we can't go wrong either way, but Noel has a chance to be special in a way that Melo and few others ever will be.

Time for mcw to amp up the sales pitch which im sure hes already been doing

Does anyone actually think that Fab is coming back? Come on he is as gone as short hair after a brazilian

we were saving a ship... i truly hope we land this one.

I see it's official that he's 2012...wasn't sure if this was speculation (reclassifying). Wow, I'd hate to see him in Kentucky or UConn. Hope he winds up in Orange, of course...love his game. He also seems to be coming into his own at the perfect time. Who is leading our recruiting charge for him--Hop? Sorry if that's been posted.

I see it's official that he's 2012...wasn't sure if this was speculation (reclassifying). Wow, I'd hate to see him in Kentucky or UConn. Hope he winds up in Orange, of course...love his game. He also seems to be coming into his own at the perfect time. Who is leading our recruiting charge for him--Hop? Sorry if that's been posted.
Hop is the dude... and he, like us, loves Hop.

How big would Nerlens Noel be in terms of recruiting? First off just getting him to commit with DC and Grant would give us an INSANE recruiting class of which everyone would take note. Secondly, if Noel blows up at Cuse with the trademark haircut he will become iconic with future recruits. Third, we havent had a legit NBA stud since Melo. Its about time we put another one in the league.

now we really need to whoop UConn Feb 11th

also are people saying this helps us because at this point we were the favorite and with less time there is a better chance we stay the favorite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom