Noel | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Noel

From what i hear about himself and his mom. Never met them

and why you rip on me for meeting brandon triche and telling him it would be great for him to come hear.

is that a Ncaa Violation

No. It was clear as the recruitment was winding down that we weren't getting him.

How bout somebody looking into that. Our does the ncaa not know the way to lexington, ky

Jake is the one in the know and he says our chances our good. So ill take what he is saying as legit.

Nerlens has class his mother has class, think about it that and you will know what school he will pick
Jake may be correct, but don't sell Francis short. He's been right at least as many times as Jake.

Jake is the one in the know and he says our chances our good. So ill take what he is saying as legit.

Nerlens has class his mother has class, think about it that and you will know what school he will pick
I'm sure my fellow board members can school you on my rep if you think I'm talking nonsense.

If Jake is confident then we all should feel the same but this is recruiting and happens. DC2 was ours for years then everybody was sweating it out in the end. I was told all last summer that Grant was ours to lose, then he almost committed to Rutgers of all places until Red saved the day during the in-home.

Just bringing a different perspective so that nobody will be caught off guard if he decides to go elsewhere.

Here goes the low down from what I've been told.

Cuse-Would be his choice no doubt if not for typical recruiting shenanigans from outsiders.

Kentucky-Several people from his camp would prefer him to land there but I don't believe they're his first choice.

G-Town-His Mommy fav at the moment but truth be told he didn't give two sh!ts about them before the visit. I would be very surprised if JTIII was able to land him making this late push.

I know Jake feels good about the situation but we'll see because I can't really call it. The Noel camp are pretty interesting and I wouldn't be shocked if some flip flopping goes on late. I felt good about landing Grant & DC2, but remember the circus show that went on towards the end. We could be heading in the same direction here.

If SU doesn't land him then it's not the end of the world. 2013 and 14 is still going to be a monster. The competition can negative recruit all they want but the staff will still do their numbers and bring in high level talent.

What do you mean by "schnenanigans" handlers getting benefits? Heavy negative recruiting against su? Or a little of both?

How does N^2 compare to Fab in terms of future potential and immediate impact? Would he play a similar rolls to Fab and Rak's freshman year .. start but with quick hook?

It must be nice to be able to divine what people you've never encountered in your entire life think and will do.

What bothers me more is that the logical extension of this reasoning is that - if a recruit ends up at any school other than Syracuse - his parents or he got bought off. Not evybody that chooses to go to another school should be automatically assumed to be dirty.

Do you mean that regarding the recruiting outlook? or the team outlook?

This may be off-topic a bit, but it just dawned on me. With the way we've been recruiting, I expect the team outlook to be very good for the next several years, at least. Which makes me wonder... if Syracuse was to be suspended from the NCAA tournament in 2014 due to the APR, and we were a top-5 team that year, whoa. That would certainly produce some strong nation-wide analysis of the APR system and some strong opinions as well. I obviously hope it doesn't happen, because it would likely be a waste of a great year, but I just realized the ****storm that would create.

Feel free to call me an idiot if I'm the last one to think of it like this. :confused:

What bothers me more is that the logical extension of this reasoning is that - if a recruit ends up at any school other than Syracuse - his parents or he got bought off. Not evybody that chooses to go to another school should be automatically assumed to be dirty.

Where there is smoke there is fire. And Kentucky and Calapari our dirty. Anthony Davis commit to Kentucky was. It is about time that someone from the ncaa or in the media do something about.

Anthony Davis was a bought recruit

I was told all last summer that Grant was ours to lose, then he almost committed to Rutgers of all places until Red saved the day during the in-home.
Tony Bruin helped recruit Grant?

I'm sure my fellow board members can school you on my rep if you think I'm talking nonsense.

If Jake is confident then we all should feel the same but this is recruiting and happens. DC2 was ours for years then everybody was sweating it out in the end. I was told all last summer that Grant was ours to lose, then he almost committed to Rutgers of all places until Red saved the day during the in-home.

Just bringing a different perspective so that nobody will be caught off guard if he decides to go elsewhere.

Francis, I apologize. With me i just want to hear what want to hear.

I dont doubt you

I cant take it anymore.

Our - Our dog ran away
Are - You are an idiot because you let your dog run away
He does it on purpose (at least that's what I keep telling myself).

What do you mean by "schnenanigans" handlers getting benefits? Heavy negative recruiting against su? Or a little of both?
The usual nonsense that occurs in high level recruitments and when Pay Pal Cal involved.

I was told all last summer that Grant was ours to lose, then he almost committed to Rutgers of all places until Red saved the day during the in-home.
Man I did not know that. That is awesome to hear Red getting after it, I really want him to succeed. Such a great guy.

This may be off-topic a bit, but it just dawned on me. With the way we've been recruiting, I expect the team outlook to be very good for the next several years, at least. Which makes me wonder... if Syracuse was to be suspended from the NCAA tournament in 2014 due to the APR, and we were a top-5 team that year, whoa. That would certainly produce some strong nation-wide analysis of the APR system and some strong opinions as well. I obviously hope it doesn't happen, because it would likely be a waste of a great year, but I just realized the ****storm that would create.

Feel free to call me an idiot if I'm the last one to think of it like this. :confused:
Now this would be a nightmare :'(

The usual nonsense that occurs in high level recruitments and when Pay Pal Cal involved.

Thanks Francis! What would prevent this from happening? Are we relying on the moral high ground that we presume the Noel family to possess. How does that play into his network at all?

Where there is smoke there is fire.

I'm sick to death of hearing that cliche - mostly because I'm tired of people convicting Syracuse of being a dirty program because of all the negative media attention this year. My attitude at this point is - show me the f***king fire or shut the hell up.

That's my attitude towards the allegations at Syracuse; I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't extend the same demand for proof before declaring guilt to Kentucky (or any other school). So...show me the f**king fire. Then I'll give a .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom