Noel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Noel

Are we assuming that Davis and his family have a lower moral character than the Noel family? Are any of the assumptions backed by anything factual at all?

Francis is good. jake is a creep.
_milklaugh__by_darkmoon3636.gif

Thanks Francis! What would prevent this from happening? Are we relying on the moral high ground that we presume the Noel family to possess. How does that play into his network at all?
You can't prevent it because you don't know what's going on all the time when another staff deàls with a kid. Louisville hired a handler from the Teague camp and he still ended up at UK. Baylor hired John Wall aau coach brother and he ended up at UK as well. So even if you play fire with fire against Cal, he still finds a way to win. So you just have to grind hard and sell your program. SU does a good job of targeting kids early and if the interest is mutual, then they will go in grind mode. When things tend to go dirty or become a circus a la Doron Lamb and Josh Selby, JB usual knows it's time to dead the recruitment and move on.

that's why you fit in so well here
The kid is way out of his league but he hangs in there, I'll give him credit for that. Would hate to see him go over to syracuse.com -- if only there was some way to redshirt him.

Here's a question: does the NCAA have anything to gain by exposing Kentucky? They are college basketball royalty. At this point, I'm convinced there are higher-ups within the NCAA that are secretly thinking "We know Calipari is shady, and if we wanted to, we could probably bring him down, but Kentucky being relavent is good for business."

Memphis/UMass were smaller programs, so the NCAA had no issue dropping the hammer (vacated games). But with Kentucky, everything changes. Heck, if Calipari was called into the NCAA's offices for questioning, he could very-well bust out the Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth" speech from A Few Good Men..."You WANT me on that wall...you NEED me on that wall."

If Dion and Fab are gone, I have 6 ships avail in '13. Any idea why the staff doesn't use one for a guard in '12? You listed 3 or 4 decent 3* type guards a few weeks ago that look like they would be useful in case of injury, practice, and possible experienced contributor in a couple of yrs.

Here's a question: does the NCAA have anything to gain by exposing Kentucky? They are college basketball royalty. At this point, I'm convinced there are higher-ups within the NCAA that are secretly thinking "We know Calipari is shady, and if we wanted to, we could probably bring him down, but Kentucky being relavent is good for business."

Memphis/UMass were smaller programs, so the NCAA had no issue dropping the hammer (vacated games). But with Kentucky, everything changes. Heck, if Calipari was called into the NCAA's offices for questioning, he could very-well bust out the Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth" speech from A Few Good Men..."You WANT me on that wall...you NEED me on that wall."
Remember what Tark said way back when: "The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky that they put Cleveland State on probation."

Remember what Tark said way back when: "The NCAA is so mad at Kentucky that they put Cleveland State on probation."

Exactly. One of the best quotes ever. And it sums up the NCAA perfectly.

If Dion and Fab are gone, I have 6 ships avail in '13. Any idea why the staff doesn't use one for a guard in '12? You listed 3 or 4 decent 3* type guards a few weeks ago that look like they would be useful in case of injury, practice, and possible experienced contributor in a couple of yrs.

I would have 3 years of eligibility left as a Juco Transfer if Cuse offers. I ball regurarly at the Y and hold my own

Im solid 6 feet tall, So i could play PG. Come off the bench for a couple minutes a game

I am a very good shooter, but cant drive the lane

Very good passer and dribbler especially in transition

The only thing im not much into playing defense, So Coach B check me out

I would have 3 years of eligibility left as a Juco Transfer if Cuse offers. I ball regurarly at the Y and hold my own

Im solid 6 feet tall, So i could play PG. Come off the bench for a couple minutes a game

I would buy your jersey in a heartbeat.

I agree. I would love for the staff to go after Daiquan Walker from Philly. He's probably the best PG available and we could use another penetrating guard next year.

Thank you, but we have an APR to uphold.

He does it on purpose (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
For the love of God! Please just proof read your post before you click the post button. It only takes a second!

You can't prevent it because you don't know what's going on all the time when another staff deàls with a kid. Louisville hired a handler from the Teague camp and he still ended up at UK. Baylor hired John Wall aau coach brother and he ended up at UK as well. So even if you play fire with fire against Cal, he still finds a way to win. So you just have to grind hard and sell your program. SU does a good job of targeting kids early and if the interest is mutual, then they will go in grind mode. When things tend to go dirty or become a circus a la Doron Lamb and Josh Selby, JB usual knows it's time to dead the recruitment and move on.
JB, Hop, and others have done a good job of finding kids early. When Harris was recruited, it seemed as though Flynn was offered to entice him to come to SU but in retrospect it seems that the real target was Flynn. MCW was an early commit too. Is JB getting better in evaluating talent early on, is it the assistant coaches that are driving early detection, or is it just that the tools available to them have gotten better?

Yep, That should warrant atleast a visit to Lexington, Ky by the Ncaa.

And yes im a determined to expose Kentucky Basketball

Do it for America!

Seriously, write to the NCAA and show them the evidence. You will be a hero to college hoops fans nationwide, not just here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom