Noel | Syracusefan.com

Noel

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364688870.285789.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll be fine. And so will we.

I don't think it was Calipari he was listening to. I think it was the sound of money that he was listening to. Too bad for him.

How flipping good would our zone be with nerlens?

they just need to put uk blue all over the bike that dude made of money in the commercials rides.

We can all be happy about where we are today, but if we had Noel right now, instead of being one of four teams in the final four, we'd be the Kentucky of last year type favorites of the Final Four. Knowing the make up of the team, someone had asked the who from the 87 team would you take, but another question would be who from the rest of the country would you take, and I think I might say Nerlens Noel. Not only for the D, but he is a really good passer and pick setter which would be fantastic in our offense. I think he would have been a great fit.

If you think about it though, coming off of last year, I guarantee you all of the Kentucky freshmen of this year thought they were good enough to be the same as the year before Kentucky. Same with next year's Kentucky.

Leave the kid alone - he seemed very nice when I met him in the Dome. And you can't blame a kid for going to the program that reigns supreme for one and doners no matter how much we can't stand the slimy Cal.

We are going to the Final Four. Why would anyone need Schadenfreude now? Personally, I wish young Mr. Noel the best in his recovery and NBA career. I never bore him any ill will and probably would have made the same decision if I were in his shoes...at least he didn't choose Georgetown!

If Noel hasn't already I'm sure he has thought once or twice about his decision to go to Kentucky instead of us. Maybe even regrets it a little. I will still say this to this day I've never been so mad in my life when a recruit chose another school over us, in this situation Kentucky over us...other than Julius hodge and we all know how that ended up. Which is also an interesting coincidence. We lose hodge we get Warrick instead, we win title. We lose Noel do we gain a title?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom