nolan says Pierce Brewster committed to SU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

nolan says Pierce Brewster committed to SU

Looks like the guy is the one to step in for Jones. The true frosh will need a year.

I have been told Barnwell will not qualify and may even need JUCO. Reading the tea leaves, It seems to me that Bryan Johnson will not qualify. Which is stupid but we have to be prepared. Totally different looking roster at DE this upcoming year. Hope we can land JPO too.

I have been told Barnwell will not qualify and may even need JUCO. Reading the tea leaves, It seems to me that Bryan Johnson will not qualify. Which is stupid but we have to be prepared. Totally different looking roster at DE this upcoming year. Hope we can land JPO too.
I love the size of the JUCO guys, gives our OL a better look in practice at what they are likely to see out in the "real world" during the season.

Maybe we'll see Poncho in 2013 or 2014.

So in the last 48 hours we've landed Hilliard and Pierce-Brewster... if we land Morgan as expected and JPO that would be quite the "thud" to end recruiting with.

How about number wise? Do we have enough including Morgan and assuming Pancho doesn't qualify to sign JPO?
Yes, the numbers will work out.

I had Owens still on my list :-( I am an idiot LOL

This recruit is really the size and speed we need at middle LB along with our heavier 325lb+ big uglies at the tackle positions if we are ever going to stop the run that killed us last year.

This recruit is really the size and speed we need at middle LB along with our heavier 325lb+ big uglies at the tackle positions if we are ever going to stop the run that killed us last year.
...don't forget Myles Davis

be nice if these juco's can fill in till this class has a redshirt

Smallwood is a 165 pound criminal in waiting.. Jeez , we need to put him on the same wall of fame as peterman. Let it go

You 100% didn't follow that conversation. Was trying to name people that another guy might still be listing as commits that no longer are to help with numbers. Turns out he was still listing Owens.

I wouldn't be counting on Whitehurst to sign with us tomorrow. If he does then that's all bonus but me thinks there's an extra spot there and the coaches probably already know it.

Yeah saw some tweets that Whitehurst is looking likely to USF.

Is that presuming Barnwell is an NQ?
Nolan story on PS website says that Barnwell will not sign tomorrow due to academic issues and that he may play for SU in the future if he gets it straightened out.

Yeah saw some tweets that Whitehurst is looking likely to USF.

Won't really shed a tear about that one. Means 1 more spot in play if JPO signs. Still very curious who the LB was that was with JPO at the game last weekend.

I wouldn't be counting on Whitehurst to sign with us tomorrow. If he does then that's all bonus but me thinks there's an extra spot there and the coaches probably already know it.

Agreed. I'm feeling he is USF-bound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom