Nooner Attendance vs Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Nooner Attendance vs Pitt

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Think we see an energized crowd welcome our boys back vs thee bad guys.

I loathe Pitt. I’ll be scooping a pair of gameday priced seats the morning of and chasing my eggs and hash with some blue lattes

I find playing Pitt so much less stressful now that Jamie Dixon is gone.
That stress level will increase the longer Capel is there and he rebuilds that program by dropping bags. The guy is hatable on a number of levels starting with his Duke background and continuing with his annoying on court demeanor.

Like every other mediocre team in this mediocre league - this will not be easy, as despite our recent wins I think we fall into the mediocre category.

You’re always so positive.
Nothing positive or negative about it - we are winning and that is great. We haven't beat anyone good and most if not all of the games could have gone either way. This one will be no different. The middle of this league is blah - if that doesn't fit the narrative or get me my super fan secret decoder ring, cest la vie.

Nothing positive or negative about it - we are winning and that is great. We haven't beat anyone good and most if not all of the games could have gone either way. This one will be no different. The middle of this league is blah - if that doesn't fit the narrative or get me my super fan secret decoder ring, cest la vie.

I hear what you're saying but I think the fact that the Orange beat those mediocre teams on the road after those teams beat our boys at home mitigates SU being just mediocre. Methinks they might just be a little better than that, or at least becoming better.

Jesus, find some anti-depressants

I hear what you're saying but I think the fact that the Orange beat those mediocre teams on the road after those teams beat our boys at home mitigates SU being just mediocre. Methinks they might just be a little better than that, or at least becoming better.
I agree they are definitely getting better.

This wouldn't be the first time we've had a team that played better on the road in conference. I recall a few teams in the 90s that did the same.

I hate 9am (Pacific time) games. Not so different from trying to watch Formula 1 live.

So, we can rest assured and not expect some unknown dude that averages 1.7 points/game to go off for 30? ;)
We can also rest assured, there will be no in game adjustment either, since you know, that dude only averages 1.7 ppg.

Hopefully the dreaded “wintry mix” forecast over much of CNY doesn’t kill the attendance.

gonna be nasty rain for awhile. was snowing hard in the hills south of the city a few minutes ago