Norm MacDonald RIP | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Norm MacDonald RIP

I saw him in concert at SU. It was the "Dirty Work" tour, in conjunction with the release of the movie.

Anyway, he was 15-20 minutes late coming out on stage. He apologized and said he was having stomach issues. He spent at least the first half of the concert talking about his stomach, diarrhea, asking members of the audience if they've ever had stomach issues like this, about their worst bouts of diarrhea...It was hilarious.

A month or so later, one of my classmates came back from visiting her boyfriend at the University of Michigan. She said Norm Macdonald was in town and they went to the concert. And she said it was kind of a strange performance, because he came out on stage 20 minutes late, and then he went on and on about some stomach issues he was having...

I saw him in concert at SU. It was the "Dirty Work" tour, in conjunction with the release of the movie.

Anyway, he was 15-20 minutes late coming out on stage. He apologized and said he was having stomach issues. He spent at least the first half of the concert talking about his stomach, diarrhea, asking members of the audience if they've ever had stomach issues like this, about their worst bouts of diarrhea...It was hilarious.

A month or so later, one of my classmates came back from visiting her boyfriend at the University of Michigan. She said Norm Macdonald was in town and they went to the concert. And she said it was kind of a strange performance, because he came out on stage 20 minutes late, and then he went on and on about some stomach issues he was having...
If you have good material...

If any norm fan hasn't seen his original YouTube show episodes check them out. The best one is with Nick Swardson. They do this commercial for the mangrate and it is hilarious.

Also his "not a memoir" is awesome. It really deserves much more credit because it is so original.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the studio execs for that awful ass movie saw that.

Never thought he would go before Artie.

Stupid cancer.
Troop posted a picture on his Facebook page and I said the same thing. Ok, maybe I said before “baby gorilla”.

Regis mind bleeped Norm out of going for and winning the million.

If his answer to the 500k question had been said nowadays they would have tried to cancel him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom