North Carolina game thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina game thread

True, we missed a lot of FTs, but we should have had at lot more attempts. Hard to play 5 on 8.

G had a tough game...and refs made a majority of calls against syracuse. Interesting because i would imaine the NCAA would want an old big east rivalry game. Better then UNC/NOVA. Nobody wants to see that crap.

I won't begrudge Malachi leaving, but man it would be a disappointment.

He's hasn't even scratched what he could become as a college player.

he's not going anywhere. If will be painfully obvious to him after the workouts.

Well, it was a so-so season and a fantastic, unbelievable run to the Final Four. It's too bad we have to lose to UNC. Not looking forward to a week of sports media fellating the Tar Heels when they should be ripping that program apart for almost two decades of systemic academic fraud.

Last edited:
Great run by the Cuse. Huge props to Trevor he's playing unbelievable. They look exhausted out there. Hopefully next year we'll have more depth. However, what heart from these kids today. Fought all season long. Very proud of them.

So's who's the media member who pulls a Doyel in the press conference?

Cooney is playing like a warrior. He left it all out there.

Good run, guys.
Word. Great run. I'm very proud of these guys and one of my favorite SU teams. Kids battled a ton this year. Hats off to Carolina but more importantly, well done by our players. Great squad and the future is bright and then some!

Shame the way this game is going to end. This was a harder fought game than the final spread will show...

I'm a Temple alum so I despise Villanova. I've also NEVER liked UNC. Monday is going to suck...

live look at Lunardi, Gottlieb, Forde, Greenburg, et al

Not sure about some of you but screw the final on Monday. I know I will not be watching but I do hope Nova wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom