North Carolina Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game Thread...

Gritty comeback, took to long to get the ball in the box there at the end. F&ck wanted to come all the way back.

ScrewNC would have lost without the three players in stripes. A waived off goal on a fake call, offsides when no Orange were near the line, ghost calls. I know the Orange set the table for the Tarheels but the could not have won without this officiating crew.

Wow!

Who were those guys in white in first half?

I didn't recognise any of them...

Second half service was restored as usual,

weekend off #20 beat #1 16-15

hopefully no injuries

whatever they did at halftime can they please do it before the game starts next time, phew! What a game

why not use that last timeout once we got possession?
As soon a Bomberry got possession with 15 secs left, timeout should have been called. Most coaches make that call. Very surprising. Oh well. You can't give up 13 first half goals and win. There goes the #1 seed.

As soon a Bomberry got possession with 15 secs left, timeout should have been called. Most coaches make that call. Very surprising. Oh well. You can't give up 13 first half goals and win. There goes the #1 seed.
Can't call TO till you get it in the box. Needed a short stick to look for the ball

Can only call a TO when it gets into the offensive box. By the time they did that there was 4 seconds left

How about ESPN's manufactured storyline of UNC playing for their season? No chance they make it if they win the ACCT. There is an ACC many years. Not this year.

On the bright side, the third quarter was reminiscent of years gone by. This team can play and nobody is safe against them. Not one kid gave up. Every kid gave what they had.

UNC is a good team, just in the best conference. I have no doubt they would be a tourney lock in any other conference.

Does UNC have anything in the tank for Sunday? It will be interesting to see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom