North Carolina Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at North Carolina [ACCT 1st Rd]
Thursday, April 25 | UNC Lacrosse Stadium | 6 p.m.
WatchESPN: #7 North Carolina vs. Syracuse (First Round) (ACC Men's Lacrosse Championship)
Listen: Cuse.com | TK 99/ 105

Orange and Tar Heels Meet in ACC Opener on Thursday - Syracuse University Athletics

D49IaPWW4AAigQP.jpg

Is tonight’s game considered a road game per the RPI?
Just curious as it seems the lax committee seeds very closely with the RPI and a road game is better than a neutral site game.

We're only considered the home team because we are the higher seed.

As to how the RPI considers it, I am not 100% sure. But I believe it is considered a road game. And if we win, the UVa game is a neutral-site game. I'll see if I can find something.

Interested to see how the turnover/penalty situation breaks down. UNC has struggled with both all year and had 18 against us in the first game although SU had 17 itself. UNC committed I think close to a half dozen penalties against ND, have to think that could favor us as SU has been a pretty good team with penalties since the UVA debacle. Interested to see if UNC is getting any "home cooking" today from the refs. When a great team plays a good team for the second time it usually has a couple of players who were relatively quiet in the 1st game make a bigger impact in the 2nd. Guys like Trimbo and Cook and to a lesser extent Curry are three to keep an eye on.

This feels like the type of game where one team comes out early and goes on a big run. Really hope its us or we can keep things at a standstill ala the Navy game before going on a run late in the 1st half. This team has shown that extra edge we haven't seen the last couple of years (the constant 1 goal wins and crazy comebacks) so it would be great to see this team take care of business and cement themselves as a final 4 contender.

Anyone else kind of like the “your event is about to begin” music on espn app?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom