North Carolina Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Game...

If legal it would make more sense to just start our wings in the box with the rest of the defense that's how worthless they are out there.

Olexo and Dami have been brutal today. We have major issues at ssdm once Dearth graduates

It’s part coaching. But Carolina is just more talented. We’d be a good team back in the old Big East days.
Don't agree. We've had enough talent to have great performances this year. We're throwing the ball away, having it come out of our stick, turning our back on the ball on defense... all basic fundamental stuff that should never be an issue in a D1 game. As a rec coach I don't accept it from 8th graders. Total lack of consistency. Fundamentals &. consistency = coaching.

Game is like bad Pron. I don’t know why I’m still watching but I haven’t turned it off.

Olexo and Dami have been brutal today. We have major issues at ssdm once Dearth graduates
Again, talent on this team is overrated. It’ll be a a long time before we see another Finsl 4.

Beat UVa and ND and we're in.

Only win 1 out of 2 and we sweat.

Lose out, and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Carc stop being a homer, those OoC wins won’t mean jack if this team lays goose eggs against the elite teams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom