North Carolina Recruiting Question... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

North Carolina Recruiting Question...

Very possible he just strikes me as a kid that will be tough to pry away from the penn schools

I've gotten the same vibes. In an article and interview I've seen on him he seems like a kid who's real tight with family and would prefer to stay local. Villanova needs him bad too so they're probably throwing the full court press at him.

It sounds like Kansas is going to have quite the class in '13. They already have Brannen Greene locked up and I've read a couple places they're in the lead for Freeman and Walker. Hopefully Freeman commits soon and it's one less competitor for Ennis. Francis, any new developments with Jefferson? I know you said in another thread that his recruitment might turn into another circus.
Should hear something about Jefferson next weekend when his AAU season starts. I think a lot of schools will be fighting hard for his services. Orange Buddha who definitely knows his stuff said in another thread that he expects Kentucky to get involved :) now that should make things exciting.

Should hear something about Jefferson next weekend when his AAU season starts. I think a lot of schools will be fighting hard for his services. Orange Buddha who definitely knows his stuff said in another thread that he expects Kentucky to get involved :) now that should make things exciting.

((Cal + WWW) x UK Booster $$$) - NCAA Interference = another #1 recruiting class

((Cal + WWW) x UK Booster $$$) - NCAA Interference = another #1 recruiting class

coach-cal-goggles.jpg