Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this thread should go away?

I mean Cooney did save us in about 8 games this season. and maybe he will save us in 1, 2,3 4, 5, or 6 games in the tournament.

Maybe hating on a college kid and consistently referring to him as "shaky potatoes" is ultimately the bad karma.

Just my 2 cents... as far as i know Cooney hasnt kicked a teammate in the face or impregnated another teammates girlfriend.

maybe this thread should go away?

I mean Cooney did save us in about 8 games this season. and maybe he will save us in 1, 2,3 4, 5, or 6 games in the tournament.

Maybe hating on a college kid and consistently referring to him as "shaky potatoes" is ultimately the bad karma.

Just my 2 cents... as far as i know Cooney hasnt kicked a teammate in the face or impregnated another teammates girlfriend.

Who cares? He's still shaky potatoes. And yes it's my fault!!! Whiners. Grow a set.

IB, can you please admit you kinda sorta mifired here so we can lock and delete this thread. Otherwise, it's gonna be bumped ever game day until 2017.

Bump it bump it bump it. My personal favorite is igor calling old coon cat an nba first rounder...

My work is done here. Let's lock this thread and all admit that I was right. Yes,I was right. To all those that have pm me after old coon cat lit up Colgate or CW Post... Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Only error I made is overestimating him at the top of the zone.

Knuckleheads... Wrap it.

Last edited:
Agree. Cooney is a catch and shoot only guy. He is virtually no threat to drive to the rim. He will look OK against the pre conference cupcakes but my fear is he will be exposed by ACC teams when he can't get a lot of space and time to get his shots off. We'll see. MG is not a scorer from what we've seen so far. The 2G spot is this team's Achilles heel.
Pretty spot on.

Pretty spot on.

Yes, I fully expect coon cat to have a big game versus the 13 seed in tourney, once again bringing his army out in droves for another round of grab ass and high fives. Then game 2... Where'd you go old coon dog?

He's a hustler but man he has stunk in the ACC big time, sans ND. Which yes he was great,

Yes, I fully expect coon cat to have a big game versus the 13 seed in tourney, once again bringing his army out in droves for another round of grab ass and high fives. Then game 2... Where'd you go old coon dog?

He's a hustler but man he has stunk in the ACC big time, sans ND. Which yes he was great,

Does it feel good to completely s*** on a Syracuse basketball player? Especially after a poor performance in a game where you actually said in another thread that nothing bad could come from a loss to NC State.

But hey, at least you and everyone else who has decided that Trevor is useless gets one up on his "army."

Does it feel good to completely s*** on a Syracuse basketball player? Especially after a poor performance in a game where you actually said in another thread that nothing bad could come from a loss to NC State.

But hey, at least you and everyone else who has decided that Trevor is useless gets one up on his "army."

It's good to be king. Yes. It was a useless game and unlike some I am judging Cooney's body of work not his game versus CW Post or how much he bench presses.

Congratulations!

You need to go back and read my posts throughout this thread. It will benefit you greatly and would be educational for you as I never said he was useless. If you have questions please let me know. I am heading to the film room very shortly to break some things down for JB and would be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

hes not.

hes shitting on stupid-dumbass posters.

of which, there seems to be an epidemic of them on here.

Congratulations! I know I'm much more excited when I'm right on an internet message board than when the team is successful too.

NKR1978 said:
Does it feel good to completely s*** on a Syracuse basketball player? Especially after a poor performance in a game where you actually said in another thread that nothing bad could come from a loss to NC State. But hey, at least you and everyone else who has decided that Trevor is useless gets one up on his "army."

That's not what he's doing. He's dumping in the experts here.

44cuse

Cooneys struggles are as much related to him being the only shooter as anything. Hes the only guy teams had to guard on the perimeter and had to work the hardest of any player to get a look. As the year went on the legs falter and this is what you get.

That's not what he's doing. He's dumping in the experts here.

44cuse
Regardless, IB comes across a bit too gleeful for my liking after a poor Cooney shooting performance. It's right out of the Iggy playbook.

preseason i asked readers for a trevor cooney conference points over/under prediction.
i set the + - bar at 8. good news is he beat the cover at 11. bad news is last 10 games he's 8.

I'll give IB props for not being afraid to take a stand, especially with a player who has most favored nation standing with the admins. In this case he was right. When IB (and others) said Nassib was the worst QB in SU history, they were wrong.

Last edited:
Regardless, IB comes across a bit too gleeful for my liking after a poor Cooney shooting performance. It's right out of the Iggy playbook.

I get what you are saying, but I've been around long enough to know he is t gleeful about Cooney not playing well. He's gleeful about being right after having been beaten up "experts" here. No problem with what IB is doing. He should make the point because he was right.

44cuse

Great start to the NCAAs. Here here for a Hancock like performance. Bring on the flyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom