Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Not sold on Cooney on offense , shaky potatoes. I dont think

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would have had a good chance to win the nc

It probably deserves its own post but if Cooney played like this last year I wonder how much he could have changed that team.

Our offensive weakness has been center this year, preseason alot of people including myslef had it chalked up as sg until proven. I would love to see Rak or DC2 and Gbinije each have a few 10 point games early in acc play. I wonder if JB will attempt that road or just continue to run the whole offense through our big 4 throughout the entire season, I wouldn't blame him if he does they have the potential to possibly become our best 4 man scoring tandem ever.

His wide open miss around the 10 min mark in the second half was definitely a shaky potato.

his shot warrants him as a starter but he is what we have, I expect to see more and more Gbinje. Cooney just doesn't look confident out there

Last edited:
Even with this off game his % is better than we've almost ever had. Giving a shooter crap for an off game is garbage. Gmac had a game like this seemingly every other game here and he didn't get the garbage Cooney gets.

Keep shooting Trevor!!!!!

Those shakey potatoes were getting cooked by the friction at the rim tonight!

He's too small! He's a fingerling, not even a full potatoe!

Just joking, keep shaking your potatoes Trevor! Shake them like Warrick on Ivey!

7828.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors