Not sure if this pic means anything about anything | Syracusefan.com

Not sure if this pic means anything about anything

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
SIAP:
Probably means nothing. Is the team allowed to officially work with Drew Allen? My assumption was no.

74787_484368818322144_1910353543_n.jpg

What about RT? I thought Foy had the inside track, but that doesn't look like his number?

I dont see how you could do that photo with kids who have never practiced even if you thought they would start day one.

Why are you asking about Allen? That is Hunt in the photo.

Why are you asking about Allen? That is Hunt in the photo.

Because it's gonna be awkward if they have Hunt in this intro video while Allen is the actual starting QB, which by most accounts he will be.

Because it's gonna be awkward if they have Hunt in this intro video while Allen is the actual starting QB, which by most accounts he will be.
I suspect they would make another intro video. :)

I don't see any coaches there. No coaches, no problem.

They may be taking similar pictures with all 4 QBs, for all we know.

Boy, we need to have a chat with Will Hicks. Our RT is a scrawny lil dude.

SIAP:
Probably means nothing. Is the team allowed to officially work with Drew Allen? My assumption was no.

74787_484368818322144_1910353543_n.jpg
wildcat package.

Why do people try and govern everything the football team does? Do you really think that you know more about rules and regulations then the school???? SMH

Why do people try and govern everything the football team does? Do you really think that you know more about rules and regulations then the school???? SMH
not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Didn't that #44 dude start for us last year? At least according to last year's video he did.

Who's the 7th grader in the middle acting as the center?

I kid, I kid. I was one of the only people to stand up for Macky on this board a couple years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom