Not this $#@! again | Syracusefan.com

Not this $#@! again

Gt and kansas would be - best case-- Big 12 folds-- ND comes in - then we get to cherry pick Big 12 --

Fine. Bring in UConn. The B1G can have all the irrelevant programs it wants. Put UConn in the Atlantic and Louisville in the Coastal

Will be interesting to see if someone can break into the GOR teams. I always felt like Kansas should be in the B10. Now that's what you call a brand (even if it is bball).

GTech is out on an island, though. If GTech moving ended up being true, I'm pretty positive they plan on going beyond 16 teams (eventually).

One problem with GTech, is that means they finally have a B10/SEC overlap state. Would be interesting.

GT doesnt make sense unless UNC and VT comes with them. It may be a land grab by FOX/BTN which to me makes a lot of sense essentially blowing ESPN hold on the eastern seaboard.

Tim_Matty247@Tim_Matty247
Clarification - Not saying #GT report is done deal. Reported out of Midwest. Worth monitoring as we know the landscape is fluid & changing.

Gotta love "unnamed sources out of the Midwest" :crazy:

Here we go again... Let the duck-duck-goose begin...

Also, ND isn't going all in anywhere...

Just hope that with no GOR, the ACC isn't the conference being picked over by the buzzards...

Was hearing earlier GTech and Kansas.
What a crappy way to get to 16. At 12, there are very few football patsies in the B1G (Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota), but the grand plan is to add 4 more bad football teams?? Rutgers, Maryland, Kansas and GT??

Talk about watered down garbage. The ACC got better on the field when they added Louisville.

People may be talking about this, but it just doesn't make sense.

Tim_Matty247@Tim_Matty247
Clarification - Not saying #GT report is done deal. Reported out of Midwest. Worth monitoring as we know the landscape is fluid & changing.

Gotta love "unnamed sources out of the Midwest" :crazy:

Isn't WVU in the midwest now? I guess he's using the Dude as his source.

I call BS the B1G is NOT going to fill up before ND is available grabbing Ga. Tech and somebody else fills the B1G up at 16 and basically gives ND to the ACC eventually which would not be Delany's ultimate end game. I don't believe this rumor one bit remember ND is the last CROWN jewel available if you fill up your conference at 16 then that crown jewel is going to go elsewhere.

No idea of the validity of this rumor, but if the B10 is now just making cable TV money grabs and going only by DMA's, which grabbing MD and rutgirls was (NYC/DC) it would seem that the next 2 logical (putting ND aside) from strictly a money grab standpoint, would be BC (Boston) and GT (Atlanta). You already have the brands and the power in Michigan, OSU, Nebraska, and even Wisky, MSU and PedSt. Now if it is only about $$$$ and not performance, then the B10 would have the whole eastern seaboard pretty much as to large DMA's. Boston to NYC to DC to Atlanta. If they ever took BC and GT for those reasons and get their BTN on basic cable in those DMA's, I would say Delaney was brilliant while Swofford was left holding the bag.

Wouldnt surprise me if the B1G leaked this as a bluff to put the screws to another ACC dchool that is waivering (UNC, UVA, etc). Basically saying, if you dont join, we'll pick your conf mate, and you'll be shut out forever.

Wouldn't surprise me if the 247 sports network leaked this info to boost subscription sales.

If GT is going to the B1G that's fine. Losing GT is no big deal - easily replaced.

I like having GA Tech in the ACC but if them leaving also means KU leaving then I am all for it. If KU leaves then the B12 is open season. At that point if I am the ACC I offer Texas the ND deal. Texas gets to be semi Indy in FB (fills ego) and keep LHN. B1G would be at 16. ACC at 14/16 waiting for ND/Texas to one day join in full. SEC/P12 fight it out over OU/Okie St.

A couple of questions...don't cable / direct tv providers drop channels all the time?

And is anyone interested in winning anymore?

I like having GA Tech in the ACC but if them leaving also means KU leaving then I am all for it. If KU leaves then the B12 is open season. At that point if I am the ACC I offer Texas the ND deal. Texas gets to be semi Indy in FB (fills ego) and keep LHN. B1G would be at 16. ACC at 14/16 waiting for ND/Texas to one day join in full. SEC/P12 fight it out over OU/Okie St.

Figures ... I finally get ready for the Cuse to come to Atlanta to play the Jackets since I am only 45 mins from GT and now they are probably gone ... LOL ugh ...

We need an SU fan to create the twitter handle DudeofSU and just make up stupid crap and become a stupidly known fan on the internet cause the DudeofCU is now saying Clemson to the SEC for 2014. This chit is getting ridiculous. DudeofSU is reporting Syracuse in talks to join the Pac-12 cause Dr. Gross contacts or some stupid chit like that.

I just don't see GT in the B1G. They are not a good fit at all. Even worse than MD and RU. Also, GA is not contiguous to any B1G states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom