Not worried... | Syracusefan.com

Not worried...

Jake

Mod
First egg laid by this team. Most concerned about grants health.

Congrats to UVA, took care of business.

We're used to getting screwed by unbalanced schedules.

No doubt we'll outlast them in the real season.

i'm really not concerned either if we get Grant back at least at 80%. Other then about 10 teams cbb is just really bad. We can play bad games and still get by most of the country.

with that said i do think there are things we could do that could prevent some of the issues we are currently dealing with.

I'm not worried because the NCAA tourney is basically luck of the draw. Good draw and we'll be okay.

But one of these years I'd like to sweep the table - regular season, post season and NCAA champs.

That would really make a statement.

I don't expect to see Grant until Greensboro. Can we afford to absorb another loss along the way?

OrangeXtreme said:
I don't expect to see Grant until Greensboro. Can we afford to absorb another loss along the way?

We may have already dropped to a 2 seed. Would another loss drop us any further? I don't think it really matters.

We may have already dropped to a 2 seed. Would another loss drop us any further? I don't think it really matters.
So long as we get MSG who really cares?

ehh not really. we need the #1 in the East. right now we are probably a 2. if we win out then make iit to the championship game we could get back to a 1. imo we should still be a 1 right now though so who knows

I'm a little worried with the trend the offense is showing, but if Grant gets back to 100% it's going to be a fun rest of the month/early April!

today was brutal.

No way this team is lower than a two. Not being in NYC would kill though.

Buffalo is locked.

First egg laid by this team. Most concerned about grants health.

Congrats to UVA, took care of business.

We're used to getting screwed by unbalanced schedules.

No doubt we'll outlast them in the real season.

I love a voice of reason after a loss. Kudos, good sir.

We have three losses, how did we drop to a two seed?

texasorange said:
I'm worried. They looked bad towards the end. From 42-40 to 75-56.

Ennis' foul trouble made a difference in that game. The game changed when he picked up his third, When he got his fourth, it was essentially over.

So long as we get MSG who really cares?

Agreed - don't care where were seeded if we can still draw Buffalo and MSG
Remember 2003 when we were a #3 seed and our path went through Boston and Albany?

Is it too late to glue the nets from the Duke game back together and put them back up at the Dome? Team was doing just fine until the good folks at the SUAD decided to make a few bucks- basketball gods be damned.

Briancuse said:
We have three losses, how did we drop to a two seed?

It's how how you finish. We've lost three of our last four. We may lose four of our last six. We'll be happy with a 2 seed, maybe even a low 2 seed. But it means nothing. We went to the Final 4 last year as a 4 seed.

I'm a little worried with the trend the offense is showing, but if Grant gets back to 100% it's going to be a fun rest of the month/early April!

I hear ya man, Ennis, Fair and Cooney were 12-36 today. Improving on that is essential.

Is it too late to glue the nets from the Duke game back together and put them back up at the Dome? Team was doing just fine until the good folks at the SUAD decided to make a few bucks- basketball gods be damned.

They really did that? Serious? I thought that was just a joke around the forum.

It's how how you finish. We've lost three of our last four. We may lose four of our last six. We'll be happy with a 2 seed, maybe even a low 2 seed. But it means nothing. We went to the Final 4 last year as a 4 seed.

We still have two games and the acct.

How many times do we have to get snakebit from injury or off court issues until we catch a break? Irritating how again we close in on the tourney with another player's health in question.

Truth is, we're not the only ones who experience adversity.

No we arent and if it wasnt for it happening with AO, Fab and then being on the bad end of 50/50 calls against ohio st , the blown call vs marquette and late against michigan I wouldnt care. Yet now again we have a great year ending with questions from injury after already losing dc2.

Count me as worried, this team looks terrible offensively. Havent hit 65 in like a month and haven't hit 70 in what feels like forever. Zero bench and only one shooter in Cooney who at this point your surprised when he actually makes a 3. We also look lost rebounding defensively, Rak and Keita can't grab a D rebound for anything and CJ has stopped rebounding period. This team just looks shot.

Count me as worried, this team looks terrible offensively. Havent hit 65 in like a month and haven't hit 70 in what feels like forever. Zero bench and only one shooter in Cooney who at this point your surprised when he actually makes a 3. We also look lost rebounding defensively, Rak and Keita can't grab a D rebound for anything and CJ has stopped rebounding period. This team just looks shot.

Don't you have face off guys to be bitching about?

So much complaining, so little time.

:p

Just kidding.

Cuse can beat gatech with Ennis, Fair, Cooney, Christmas, G...and me and marsh.

Let grant sit for the whole game, none of this 10 minute nonsense, and play Roberson more. Get him ready to play real minutes v fla st.

Cuse holds serve till duke in 2 weeks and that game is for the east #1.

Va won't beat any of the other top 4 ACC teams in Greensboro.

Orange are still in a nice spot.