Notable 2023 Spring Games | Syracusefan.com

Notable 2023 Spring Games

money3189

Hall of Fame
Figured people can add spring games of some of our opponents here. You can only take so much from them but it doesnt hurt to check them out

Arch Manning already getting heat from Texas fans

Jurk reportedly went 5-7 passing in this game. It will be interesting to see if he can recover from the disaster than was last season at BC.

BC offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti came over with Phil. This makes me think Pitt is going to have a crappy offense in 2023.

I watched some of BC’s spring game yesterday. It appeared they had about 300 people there. Looked like the offense was still crappy but it is hard to tell in these scrimmages.

The BC backup QBs looked exceptionally bad. And that scumbag DE that spit in Enrique’s face has not been expelled yet, They actually interviewed him during the broadcast. Ugh.

Jurk reportedly went 5-7 passing in this game. It will be interesting to see if he can recover from the disaster than was last season at BC.

BC offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti came over with Phil. This makes me think Pitt is going to have a crappy offense in 2023.

I watched some of BC’s spring game yesterday. It appeared they had about 300 people there. Looked like the offense was still crappy but it is hard to tell in these scrimmages.

The BC backup QBs looked exceptionally bad. And that scumbag DE that spit in Enrique’s face has not been expelled yet, They actually interviewed him during the broadcast. Ugh.
Maybe they can get one of the Syracuse.com writers to write a glowing piece on the spitter to make him sound like the victim, like they did with the scumbag headhunter kid from Central Michigan

I haven’t watched any of the Pitt game yet but my initial impression is that Narduzzi is a douche
thats-fair-okay.gif

I hope he transfers to Oklahoma, wins a national championship, and punches Ben in his chode.

A lot of fans don't deserve to watch college sports.
Screw Oklahoma. I hope he transfers to Syracuse... Which will never happen, but I'm sure watching Arch win a championship at Syracuse would rub Ben wrong well enough.

Ben Chode, Well known Member,

Come on it’s a joke post.
I was thinking that it might be a joke at first but, if you ignore the name, the post sounds genuine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom