Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, despite:

1) The D being unable to stop the run.
2) The play calling being atrocious.
3) Gadsden remaining the only consistent downfield threat.

The usual suspects are lining up to blast Shrader as the source of all ills. (first pass for int WAS inexcusable, btw)
I'm not bashing Shrader. I'm bashing the coaches.

If Shrader can't do the things that help him be successful, the coaches need to go through the adjustments.

The first adjustment is to see if he can be successful without running. Right now, that doesn't look to be the case.

The next adjustment is to go next man up and see if we can catch Notre Dame off guard by throwing in a guy they haven't prepared for.

Defense is badly outmanned size wise and have only given up 7 so far. All heart and coaching. Playing way above their heads and fighting for their lives.

Offense, you’re on the damn clock….

I see, despite:

1) The D being unable to stop the run.
2) The play calling being atrocious.
3) Gadsden remaining the only consistent downfield threat.

The usual suspects are lining up to blast Shrader as the source of all ills. (first pass for int WAS inexcusable, btw)
He’s been pretty inconsistent since the UCONN game. He’s made plays at the right time for sure, but he’s also dug his team holes with his interesting decision making,

Looked like catch interference that caused the fumble, am I crazy?

A number. Guys getting dragged at the point of contact, not wrapping up, etc.
They’re getting dragged because they being outmuscled, they’re not really missing tackles just aren’t big enough to bring them down. Not a good excuse, but arguing they’re missing tackles isn’t true

Redemption drive. Get the TD, tie it up going to half.

We already adjusted D by putting more up front, which is why they passed on first down.

this is hardly the first time Peña has put the ball on the ground as a punt returner. Dino needs to find somebody else.
Courtney was reliable but gave next to nothing on returns. Peña is a threat & can make the 1st guy miss.

Defense is badly outmanned size wise and have only given up 7 so far. All heart and coaching. Playing way above their heads and fighting for their lives.

Offense, you’re on the damn clock….

Their OC also helping us out a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online